All Natural or Make Over?

I'm a MiddleSchoolGirl obviously and I really don't get it. Do guys like some, a lot or no make-up? People say I have a pretty attractive face and my eyelashes really make me look like I have eyeliner and mascara on! But guys, how would you describe your girls perfect face? Make-up? Natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural, makeup is hardly noticable, the only people who notice it are other girls and yourself... Unless you have it plastered on, its annoying because it rubs off on my clothes when I hug a lot of girls.

What Guys Said 2

• All Natural but eyeliner depends on the girl

• Natural.

What Girls Said 2

• Guys like natural makeup. They don't want to look at a girl and see a mask on her face. It's not really about the amount of makeup as long as it looks like you are hardly wearing any.

I wear a little foundation that matches my skin color perfectly so you can't see it and then a little concealer and just enough blush so I look healthy and powder to make it stay on and then I line my eyes and add mascara and sometimes I use clear lip gloss. You just want to look healthy and vibrant and bring out your best features.

Its REALLY important if you are going to use a foundation for it to match your skin because the whole orange face thing is just gross. Nobody should look like they painted their face orange.

• They basically want it to look like you're not wearing much or any. You probably shouldn't say that you're in middle school though, I once got banned for that here... :)