I have natural black hair ( i am white), and i want to dye my hair red because i think i'll be more beautiful. is it worth it?

Okay, so i have natural black hair ( i am white), and i want to dye my hair red because i think i'll be more beautiful. it's worth it?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if we're talking black black. My hair is black. It might be hard to lighten especially if your hair is thick and you don't wanna bleach too much with a lot of colors. Red is also a harsh colour. I wanted to be a redhead and I found its a little more work to maintain. Just one of those colors that it's best to leave to people who are naturally red.

What Guys Said 12

• I think black hair on pale women is hot as fuck.

• Girls are far more beautiful the more natural they are. And I doubt you are the exception.

• I prefer black hair on girls. Its easy to tell when a girl dyes her hair red and in my opinion red hair is kinda a turn off

• Nah, black hair is awesome.

Definitely highlight the ends though with red, that's always a good look

• i voted No... but if you wanna try red for emotion roleplay then try it out :D but Dont be sad if its looks ugly. I dyed my hair and black.. and once yellow. And i think ity was worth it.

• Natural hair always looks best.

• I love black hair so I don't think so

• To be honest, i love girls with black hair and dye their hair gingerish red half way.

• red heads rock

• I prefer natural... hairs

Than very light blonde...

• your 98
    that automatically makes you a boss. you can do whatever you want

• It's probably worth it, red hair is awesome

What Girls Said 11

• If you feel good about it then do it. Going from black or really dark brown is a perfect base for red hair color. You will have to bleach your hair. If you aren't going to have this done then you get tips on how not to get hot roots. You can PM if you are interested. Good Luck! :-)

• Well if it's truly black you're probably going to have to lighten it for a red to take properly.

Not really sure what answers you are expecting as you haven't shown us your face so we can't tell if it will suit you or not.

• If you have such dark hair... I doubt it would suite you and the process would ruin your hair because it would have to go through more stages than someone who has light hair...

+ consider your skin color... If you're tan or olive skinned, red hair wouldn't look good on you.

• if you have natural black hair then I would think red lowlights or highlights like in this picture would look amazing on you :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...07ebaadb6d.jpg

www.style-hair-magazine.com/.../...whaircolor5.jpg

• u r so lucky at the age of 98 and still have natural black hair

• I wouldn't do it if I was you, but I'm not you so, well... do what you want.
    Though, don't forget it isn't because that suits someone else who had black hair that it will suit you. For example, if you're tan, it won't suit you at all. Plus, if you have very black hair, dyeing your hair will damage it a lot more than if you had lighter hair.

• People with pale skin can pull off any hair color anyway. Try it, have fun!

• Do what makes you happy!!!

• Its up to you. I've got black hair too

• I don't think it's stupid but dying your hair red is going to be a pain because it fades.

• Women dye their hair all the time. Just don't do it while you're too young.