Should I change the way I dresss?

I dress really decent, but i guess my "style" is how caucasions dress. everytime i wear something whites come up to me, complimenting & saying i dress like a white girl. Im not offended by it. I don't know if i should be but im just tired if everyone saying it & their mostly caucasions...

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all idiots. What does a white girl dress like hahahaha. That's so dumb. You dress what you feel good in and that's all that matters. It's a plus if you try to maintain a clean and tidy look. That is all :-)

• Thanks for the MHO. Just remember, you can dress in a potato sack when you are a teenager. Just pay attention at school and when you are older you can hopefully to afford to wear what ever you want, and all these white girls with b like OMG beebs she is like totally hot! and they will start dressing like you lol. People are sheep, but they don't know which shepherd they are following.

What Guys Said 1

• Nah dress how you are comfortable dont worry about what others think of you!!
    Just wear what you want! :)
    I know it can be hard to ignore but its their problem and not yours!! :)

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't know white people dressed differently that people with dark skin...

• mypoint exactly.

• something wrong about a teen girl calling another teen girl sweetie. Your not her mom lol

• lol i dont give a f @yc2k15

• You should dress how you like!

• Who cares... Dress as you like to dress and what you feel most comfortable in.

• omg, dress as u like, follow your instincts not what others say