Guys do you like women who wear some make up (not heavy) or clean face 100%?

I found that some women like to wear their faces clean when they go out with their bfs or friends, maybe becuse is not part of them as a person to wear make up and even they are sloopy in the way they dress too. Do you like that guys?

I believe that this is a trait that differentiate women from men to look presentable to them and even to when you go to work or go out, to look at least a bit presentable.. First impressions are important. but some women like to have messy hair, no make up on.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better for them to wear some make-up. The entire "natural beauty" only applies to less than a quarter of females where they truly do look good without any make-up but in all reality every single girl needs at least some make up to enhance their appearance in a good way.

What Guys Said 4

• I like a little makeup most times. A natural look can be refreshing and grounding on occasion, but makeup brings out the eyes, lips, and features. Sloppiness or messy hair are out though.

• Tastefully applied light makeup...

• i prefer au natural

• Some makeup usually accentuates whatever nice features she has, so yeah, some makeup.