Is it weird if I wear sunglasses instead of normal glasses?

Hi!
So the eye doctor said that I need new glasses but i can't find any that I like :/ but I like plenty of sunglasses.
Would it be weird if I wear sunglasses 24/7?
By the way it is summer right now. So I could wear sunglasses until September and then figure out what to do

• Yes, it is weird
  • No, it is not weird
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they light colored lenses? Because during the day I don't see an issue, but once the sun goes down and there isn't much light, you are going to have a hard time seeing. Which will cause more eye strain. Ask your eye doctor if there is any way to get lenses put in sunglass frames? Or if you can get transition lenses? Good luck :-)

What Guys Said 5

• You will have problems seeing in the dark. And people will think something is weird, that perhaps you don't want them to see your eyes. At the least, you may want to wear the old Rx in the dark and the new Rx in the light.

• No, it is not weird

• I remember when i needed glasses and i thought id look nice in them. Now that i wear them so much i feel as if i look better without them. :/ But yeah i dont think its weird at all

• Seems like a perfectly reasonable solution, why do almost all of the girls say its weird o. o lmao

• You'll have a hard time seeing at night, but otherwise it should be okay.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes - when you're inside - it's weird.

• It all depends where you wear sunglasses. If you do it in dark places, yes it looks funny. It can even give the message that you want to lock yourself from the outer world. Eyes are the gate to making contact

• It could be inconvenient