What is a good product to use to clear up under eye circles?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Put 2 tea spoons or 2 wet tissues in your freezer, leave them there for an hour or so and then apply them to the area.
    It will help a little but as far as I know you cannot get rid of them.

What Girls Said 9

• Under-eye circles can be caused by numerous things so you'll first have to figure out what's causing yours. If it's lack of sleep, not getting enough fluids, allergies/sinus problems, or if it's just hereditary. So, you should be making sure you're getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, and if it's allergies, take some medicine.

Unfortunately, if it's hereditary, there isn't much you can do except try to cover them. I haven't had any luck with those products that say they diminish the appearance of dark circles. Mine are pretty bad though so I use a couple different concealers. My favorite is this 'All About Eyes' concealer from Clinique. It goes on really smoothly and covers pretty well. It's kind of pricey but a little goes a long way so it will last a long time. I only use a tiny drop and just spread it under my eye gently with my ring finger. www.clinique.com/.../All-About-Eyes-Concealer

• My favorite is the hello flawless on by cover girl in their darkest shade.
    I don't have a ton of favorite concealer a because most of them are made for people with light skin

• I've heard Garnier and Loreal make good under eye rollers... But I haven't tried them.

• Tea bags usually work nicely.

• The best concealer I know of is the only one by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.

You could also try color correcting the,

• Benefits erase paste

• The natural way with cucumbers.

• 100% coca butter is great if it's minimal/barely there. If it's pretty bad you might do some research..

• There's a very good trick for eye bags but I am not sure if that is the same as under eye circles, what you need to do is to put a small spoon in the freezer and when you wake up you put it on your eye, with the concave bit of the spoon facing the eye, leave it for a couple minutes and then do the same with the other eye, you could actually freeze two spoons so it's quicker