How do muslim women who wear the burqa or hijab have sex?

I'm just wondering do they wear that all day. or do they take it off at home? when they have sex with their husband, are they completely naked or do they still wear it

Most Helpful Girl

• They take it off, they are allowed to wear whatever they want in their homes.

• I know this might sound offensive, But howcome you don't wear a scarf? or hijab?

• But is it common in qatar, for women or girls to have their hair showing like yours? Like is it offensive to the culture...
      I'm sorry but you are beautiful, But i just wondered that, Because i know many muslim girls show their hair and face, but i just find it odd in arab country

• It's not offensive to the culture, I guess I still show my hair because I like it. Maybe when I'm older.. Possibly never

Thank you for mho and thanks for calling me beautiful! Lol

What Girls Said 5

• Ahahaa.. we don't use it at home ^_^

• In general, it's taken off fur they're husband. Because they're too be only seen by their husband.

• Not something i care to think about but i'm sure they take it off for only the eyes of their husbands.

• they simply remove it, we have some people that you can show yourself too, like dad, uncles, brothers, grandpa... etc in general people that you can't marry

• They take it off in private, you turnip. They only conceal their bodies when in public; when they are married (only married women wear the burqa btw) their husband is obviously allowed to see them naked.

• Oh thanks, i didn't know that... so only muslims married women wear the full burqa

• Thank-you :) . That's why I said it depends, some branches of Islam women where it, and some they don't, right?

• *wear, sorry

What Guys Said 7

• im sure they remove it prior.

• Like all other women, I suppose.

• Must be a crap strip joint in Saudi Arabia😂

• Imagine them giving you a strip lap dance, it be like watching a curtain moving around

• Just like other women, in their bedroom with their husbands after they take their clothes off... Do women in Netherlands have sex while their clothes on?

• That is a very good point, Animals are naked all the time, but humans wear clothes in the day, and sleep naked with their partners at night

• @asker lol ok and you already have the answer... Did you think that they wear the hijab 24/7? Lol no they don't, just when they go out.

• No, but its just what i thought i don't know

• I've always wondered how they shower.

• lol what do you think?

• I guess they usually wear Hijab and Burqa when they go out or when there are other people except their family members. Rest of the time, they wear whatever we wear. In fact, they wear normal clothes under the hijab/burqa.