Do you like high heels?

Girls- Do you like wearing heels?
Guys- Do you like it when girls wear heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it when women wear high heels!

What Guys Said 32

• Yes love high heels it shows of a womans calf muscles and accentuates the feminine gait. The roll of her hips and bounce ot the buttocks. Mmmmm

• I don't much care for it tbh. if you’re tall and thin slap em on , a bit wider in stature that's just gonna compress your calves vertically and squish it sideways

• I can take it or leave it. Sure, it makes their rumps rounder, but I've learned to discount that factor when evaluating girls in heels.

• It's not needed but when I see a girl in heels, it looks amazing. Their calves, legs and butt are highlighted a lot more :O

• I love it.

• They can look nice, but I think I feel fairly indifferent about them for the most part. Most of the time I think I would prefer flats.

• I really don't like it when wonen wear high heels. They make me feel short, and if the zombie apocolypse happend while she was wearing them, she wouldn't be able to run. I don't wanna be with a girl who can't run from zombies :P

• I always carry flats with me when i wear heels just incase a zombie apocolypse goes down

• In that case, all is good! ... if you are shorter than me with them on at least LOL

• No, I hate heels, I prefer girls who wear sneakers.

• Not really, it is bad for your feet.

• Yes, I like female legs in high heels

• I like it when girls wear high heels but hate it when it doesn't fit right or they don't have a feminine walk. Wearing heels makes the legs look longer and helps perk up the booty.

Noice

• I appreciate it when a woman wears heels for me on dates or what have you. Though I do feel obligated to rub their feet, which I don't think many women would be opposed to that.

• I prefer it when she wears running shoes.

• A million times yes

• Not gonna lie but I love a woman in heels...

• No, I find them awkward to look at. I feel that they detract from a girls attractiveness most of the time. To be honest I think I'd prefer chucks or cool boots. I'm not a fan of heels at all. I just think they cause you pain and make you taller, I'm not interested in either of those things.
    No̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶u̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶e.

• ouff girls In heels, what's not to like

• i do indeed like when girls wear high heels but not any large than a four incher

• Why no more than 4"?

• because i think any more is a risk to their ankles and i dont really fancy a trip to ER

• its true i twisted my ankle wearing 5 inch heels once... and I'm actually really good at walking in heels

• Yes I like seen a girl in heels - It makes her walk very sexy

• Love a chic in heels. But I also love a chic who can switch it up.

• Yes i do like it when girls wear heels

• Yes I like it when gals wear heels. The challenge is that I also am more attracted to gals that are taller than I am. Ahh, such is life. I'm 5'4" by the way

• Depends on the scenario, I suppose. If we are going out someplace nice, heels with a short skirt looks fabulous!

• Whatever is fine with me and depends on the occasion as well.

• You mean naked and only high heals? Then hell yeah

• no i prefer flats mostly

• Gets me hard

• They make women look tacky as hell. Also hate those big stupid shades women love so much.

• They are damn cute on girls no matter what :D

• I like them when it makes her taller than me, but shorter than me without them on

• that's fair.

• Fetish for me, it's weird, I know, but, that's what I'm in love with

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 30

• I looveee how they look!! 😍😍 Painful to wear, and difficult to walk in on wonky streets... Easier indoors though.

• I like wearing them.

• Yes and no. Like I'm 50/50 about them. I will wear boots/runners and flats over high heels any day! They are just way more comfortable! But don't get me wrong I wear them to work, I'm just over high heels at the moment lol

• I think they look great on ne, but I don't think the pain and discomfort is worth it so I never wear them. Besides, my male friends told me that they despise heels on a girl so I trust their opinion.

• yeah i do.. even if they are kinda uncomfortable lol

• I'm fairly certain they will be the death of me. I trip over my own bare feet. Wearing heels will be like giving a mouse a cookie.

• well, i hardly ever wear them because i'm tall as it is and if i do i wear like 3/4 inch heels not massive ones

but they get really uncomfortable after a while anyway so no i don't really enjoy wearing them

• Love them I own over 80 pair of high heels

• I like seeing them on others but not on me. I look like a giraffe (and probably move like one too).

• Hell no. I can't walk in those things. Plus I'm kind of tall so I'll look even more tall.

• I love wearing them even if they hurt after a while!!

• Yes, but they're uncomfortable as hell, therefore I don't really wear them.

• I like them, I just can't walk in them lol

• yes, sometimes

• I love them but @eugene gave a whole new meaning to them, I don't think about high heels the same way lol

• To folks reading this, I want to clarify that she means is that I explained why men generally pay more attention to women in heels.

Don't get any weird thoughts.

• @Eugene hahahaha no one is thinking about something perverted, you perv XD

• Love them. I couldn't get by without my heels!

• High heels as in really high? No

• It makes you feel taller and more elegant.
    I enjoying wearing them.

• I love them. They help with my height.

• i like to wear them now and then, but i'd prefer my trainers any day of the week XD

• I like to wear them. Depends heavily on what type of mood I'm in.

• Yeah i like them.

• I only wear classic ones for work because they don't kill my feet but lets be honest my ass is big enough an my shortness is cute... flats , booties, and sneakers all the way

• I don't like wearing them.
    I feel more comfortable without them.
    I don't care what other people think I prefer wearing flats, as I love to dance!
    And I can't dance with high heels that much! :)

• Yeah, I'm kind of short so they help with that, they make me look more feminine and feel sexier too ^-^

• I like heels, sooo many cool pairs but i don't really wear them. Feel weird doing so ha. Some heels are comfy though. I like wearing wedges or heeled boots. a lot of the places/events i go to, it's not really practical to wear heels so yeah.

• I used to, but unfortunately they hurt my back after awhile due to getting hurt.

• No thanks! 👟👞 forever 😅😅 well i only wear heels if it's necessary 👠👠👠😅😅

• Yes, I like wearing heels. I once dated a short guy that wouldn't let me wear heels around him because it made him feel short lol. I love heels so I found someone else that loves me in them as well ☺

• Screw High Heels!

For two main reasons:

1) I am 6 foot 4 (1,93 meters) tall and my length is the best one to have (aside from the aches and pains, lol)

2) I personally think that some women look like men who have remembered every single leg day in the gym and it's just disgusting

Embrace your natural height, don't try add on to your height, sure it makes some outfits look totally fab and gorg but not everything looks good with heels