Girls, Describe your "dressed to kill" outfit?

What would you put on to make him crazy? (Not in the bedroom, but out in public.. say to dinner or a club) Be specific and give detail!

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• this is really close to my "dress to kill" outfit the first time i wore it, it was for Black Widow cosplay but it has become one of my favorite outfits maybe i should wear it tomorrow?

streetfashionist.blogspot.com.tr/.../...-with.html

• Leather pants, form fitted almost like leggings and soft. Flats. Loose grey sweater with a belt.

• I swear everyone has told me when I have on my black jeggins, shoes, and hoodie I look like I'm a robber about to do a back flip into someone's window.

• Oh I misunderstood the question... I'm really obsessed with clothes and I have a lot that are pretty sexy so instead of going on and on describing them just look at my background pic a bunch of guys kept hitting on me while I was wearing it.

• Maybe an elegant red or black dress, with heels (decent ones) a few accesories, like a cute necklace, not too trendy, small earrings, and maybe a small bracelet or a cute ring

And most important, fix your hair, straighten & then curl your hair ends

• Sounds incredible... hosiery or bare legs?

• Np, I'd be glad if you go over my post & share you're opinion!

• Sorry... forgive me... but what does that mean? (I'm not good on here)

• Something that highlights my best features. I'd wear something tight fitting, because I'm always wearing bulky clothes that make me look fat when I have prominent curves and a flat stomach. It's a nice surprise.

• Little black dress with a criss cross cut out in front and red heels

• wear something that makes you feel confident and he will notice the confidence and not the clothes

• 2|0
  • For a nice dinner, I have several dresses. One of my favorites is a form fitting sleeveless cobalt blue dress. I usually wear low heels, some earrings (silver usually, either diamond studs or chandelier ones) and a simple silver bracelet or a small diamond ring.

• Hose or bare legs?

• Since it's warmer bare. I might wear hose in winter, though.

• I like all kind of fashion it really depends.