I feel ugly? 😭what do I do?

Don't you ever have those days where you feel ugly why can't I be pretty like my friends, the girls in my school , I'm ugly 😭
Crying rn πŸ˜­πŸ‘
Everyone tells me I'm ugly, that I have big lips, no ass, flat chest , mustache, man, not pretty enough
No one will ever want me what I see in the mirror is a unique face 😏and I feel gorgeous but when people see me I feel insecure and ugly
Everybody is beautiful but not me I got lots of flaws 😭😦
I'm ugly and I'll always be "UGLY" πŸ’―πŸ‘

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a very picky guy when it comes to looks. I just saw your profile pic and you are in no way ugly at all you can get any guy you want when you turn 18. I don't even know why you made this thread you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 13

• You're 13, I'm sure you'll get over it. FYI you are not ugly.

• "no ass, flat chest" Of course you don't, YOU'RE 13.

"I'm ugly and I'll always be 'UGLY'" YOU'RE THIRTEEN

I was a fat little prick when I was 13, now I'm pretty dang handsome. You got about 5-10 years of changing left there.

Also, no quotation marks on "ugly".

• Try your best to make yourself look good at least then you tried and no one will look down on you for that.

• Omg I just saw your profile you are thirteen but beautiful how could you possible fucking feel insecure!

• Oh come on you are just 13... You are preety... and you will get more pretty ahead... Don't worry..

And by the way your friends after jealous.. Of you and that's why they call you ugly...

• Because of the picture in your profile avatar I can't tell if this is a troll for attention or not because what you said obviously isn't true.

• You're pretty. Your friends are jealous. End of story.

Anyway, its not the time to worry about such things. Chill, yea? you're gonna be even prettier later on.

• You only feel ugly but you are not! If you call yourself ugly, it only means nobody is beautiful.. you're young and your body will mature more after few more years you're only 13.. haven't you seen the most sexiest and beautiful celebs right when they were same age as you? maybe this features of yours is not your ideals, but it is ours! Hands up! Im just sayin..

• I see no mustache. And since when were nig lips a bad thing? You aren't ugly inside or out but the people you hang around sound awful. You are pretty and they are shitty and that rhymes which means it's the truth.

• Thanks yeah they make me feel ugly

• Well you are far from ugly. I know grown women that would kill to have lips like yours or hair like yours. So rock it! And screw what they think.

• they tell you you have a mustache? I mean isn't that enough proof that they're full of shit?

• girl, you look like curvy from what i see... at 13 and from what i see you have a great body and decent face...

You are not ugly, far from that...

• Something tells me this is just a bait to get compliments.

• Something tells me you need to shut the hell up I don't care how old u are but don't come here saying stuff like that I'm being honest about this u just don't know so bye bye honeyy

• Don't worry there is always someone uglyer than you! (no offence)

• Everybody has flaws, and every 13-year-old girl goes through this. It will get better, and you will have plenty of attention from guys.

What Girls Said 9

• Well first, stop making lists of the things you don't like. You have big lips: there are hundreds of woman injecting things into their faces to have those lips. no ass: start doing squats flat chested: your shirts will always fit and you won't have back problems Mustache: me too, thats why we have was :-)
    Everybody has flaws and that is what makes them beautiful. Cheer up buttercup. You are beautiful and will continue to be so. You just have to love yourself. <3

• it's okay, you'll feel better soon enough!

• well my boobs ands my ass are flat and on top of that I have fat!

• You might be pretty still !

• I do get called everyday ugly everyday based on the media. I am okay with that because I am worth more than the shape of my body or the guys that I don't attract. haha I am so much more than my face and yes it sucks that some girls are so flawless but I know I am something special too.

• Well first off you need to learn to accept the way you are, and be confident about it! Also who cares what others say about you, in the end.. Do their opinions really matter? We all have flaws. And, we are all beautiful in our very own ways : )
    & you are 13.. Honey, you still have more time to grow.. As a person both inside & out. Love who you are ❤

• Thanks its just that everyone calls me things everyday

• I know what you mean. If needed, stick up for yourself, if they continue to be bullying you verbally this way.

• stop it.. no you're not. put on something that makes you feel pretty, go in the mirror and tell yourself you're the shit.

• I hear you, I feel the same most of the time. it will pass.

• I understand. I used to have a mustache. Look at all the positives though your butt will grow with age. Trust me. You have long hair. Really smooth skin from what I can see. You can wear really cute crop tops with a flat chest.

• Attention whores be like...

• Funny of you to say that anonomys bitch

• Oh gosh you are not even worth my time little girl. You obviously are in your feelings by the way you replied. 😂little girls smh trying to be grown

• Says the one that took time to respond and I'm still a little girl huh? For you information ugly ass bitch your just mad because I said something that made sense what the hell are u talking about ur under 18 you don't scare me at all ... and I'm "TOTALLY " the little girl says the one who still had time to respond anonamysly your a stupid worthless peice of shit and I hope you know that because your heartless asf I hate you stupid bitch

• Your beautiful. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I am Asian and I used to feel so insecure about that, but guess what? I got a model boyfriend who everyone wants and he loves me. ME. He tells me I'm beautiful, even though I was so sure I was not. But he makes me feel beautiful, and now that's all that matters. I am sooooo over my insecurity and I am so much happier now.

• Aww 💘 well thanks. I guess I got to wait for that moment wen I grow

• Yeah. Glad I could help :) and also just remember that personality is more important than your looks. And from reading your comments and all, you seem pretty nice. :)