Are knee/thigh high socks cute or sexy?

I think knee high socks are cute as well as thigh highs. Are they cute, sexy, or just socks? Do you view knee highs and thigh highs differently? Does leg shapeliness make a difference? Color?
Ivory Frills
White bows
Beige
Cat
Tan

Updates:
I'm saddened by the answers so far. I dress for myself (looking cute gives me confidence), but don't mind being cute to others (especially if it gets me a friend, female or male, or something more than that).
I DO NOT want to be viewed as sexy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On younger looking girls, I think of Knee high socks as "cute", but on older girls, mostly sexy, I guess. Maybe white or bright-colored socks are "cuter" rather than darker colored thigh highs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, they're very cute and can be sexy, depending on what they are paired with. But sexy in a wholesome, girl-next-door way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the shape of the girl's body. If she's sporty then knee-high socks are the sexiest especially if they are multi-colored. Thigh high socks fit better on somewhat plus-size girls. My thought.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about skinny girls?

• Rarely see skinny girls wear those. But it's worth a try to see how the girl will look. If she likes it then she should wear it.

• it mght b sexy in SOME girls... not in EVERY girl basically...;-)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • They are very sexy. I like seeing legs in them. Especially with a skirt. I really like those ones.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b223461e1f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Thigh high stockings are by far sexier. Knew high are cute too but they only really work if your wearing shirt skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the stocking kind and the cheerleader kind are sexy... it really depends on the style but yes in many cases

1|0
    0|0
  • if you have a nice body , bigger nice thighs and good clas ( not too skinny ) knee high socks are hot as hell with a mini skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50000% turnoff !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but not a big fan of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • its cute and sexy... .

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be careful, is all I'm going to say about this

0|0
    0|0
    • You aren't going to clarify? ( ̄ー ̄) I'll have to assume you're warning not to get molested.

• I think you just implied that yourself, lol

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I like them on most girls at least

0|0
    0|0