Is string underwear with tan lines unattractive?

I'm wearing string underwear for the first time and I'm worried about tan lines. All the bikinis I've worn mostly covered the butt, so I've got visible tan lines when I'm wearing slightly smaller underwear. Is this unattractive? And girls, do you think it looks weird?

Tan lines are attractive? Well, you learn something new every day.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• How many people are going to SEE these tan lines, do you suppose? I wouldn't think it would be such a concern.. er.. right?

• This makes me wonder who is going to see your string underwear that will not see you naked? They will see your tan lines when you are naked, so really what is the difference with seeing them in underwear? No big deal, though.

• hahah no.. it might b sexy in some gals... although personally i prefer... no underwear basically XD

• No, quite the opposite.

• The opposite

• I think bikini tan lines are hot...

• I think tan lines on a girl are sexy! It's due to the contrast of color.
    And, it plays with my imagination of the things you wear.

• That doesn't bother me at all

• Oh, look, that girl has tan lines, that's so unattractive... said no guy ever

What Girls Said 1

• Bahahahaha I don't know. I have a superb farmers tan, and my legs aren't even tan they look like I'm a vampire and my arms are like really tan.