How do you feel about guys wearing capri pants?

I don't wear them. No way. I'd rather jump in traffic. But I saw this dude wearing them, who was with his girlfriend and I resisted the urge to say "dude you grabbed your girls pants..." I don't think guys should wear them. But to each his own. Thoughts?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst fashion adaptation for guys. I think it has already proven to be an epic fail.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's stupid how men are invading clothes that are for the most part women clothing. From capri pants to men's lingerie I don't like where "men of fashion" are heading.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have thought about it, but not because I like them. at Walmart we are not allowed to where shorts if your a cashier, but women are allowed to ware carpi pants which I find totally unfair

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear them, but as you said, to each their own

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I wear them and I don't feel feminine by it in anyway! They are just comfortable in summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear them, many men in my country wear them, can't see what's wrong with them, they definitely don't suit women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never wear them, so girlish and silly! LOL but they seem well on girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably was dared into it :p 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it, but to each his own...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? No... Fuck no!

0|0
    0|0