Help desperately need help? I can't get the skirt done up do you have any suggestions on how i can squeeze into it?

but I've got this party i have to go to tonight and i have this cute skirt with a zip running up the back but i have gained a bit of weight around my butt and now i can't get the skirt done up do you have any suggestions on how i can squeeze into it?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it very short? you can pull it up farther than you normally do and zip it then. Are you planning on wearing a shirt that covers the zipper? You can use a safety pin to hold the zipper at the highest point it will zip

What Girls Said 3

• 1|0
  • Wear a different skirt. there's no magical way of losing a significant amount of weight in a few hours, besides, wearing a too small skirt will cause fat rolls which will make you look fatter.

• You can get a shaper. To suck everything in. That's what my mom does and it works for her.