What is your opinion on men wearing jewelry? Do you like it or do you hate it?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how his jewellery reflects his personal characteristics. If it is some kind of tribal or cultural symbol - I'd be impressed. If it was a political statement I'd be impressed. If It was a thuggish kind of get rich or die trying chain - I'd think it was weird but I wouldn't think it was ugly. If if it was a woman's necklace - I'd think it was very bizarre.

What Girls Said 16

• Depends on the jewelry. I like necklaces to an extent. Not the big flashy ones. I like rings but with no stones in them. Earrings are okay but not more than one in each ear.

• I love it!!! a small simple piece goes a long way for me and i don't leave the house without earrings

• It would be good for a laugh and I would know this is no ordinary Joe I'm dealing with lol

But as far as behavioral analysis the impression of a man who wears jewelry comes off as someone who thinks for himself...

• I like it if it's simple. Like maybe some studs and a necklace and/or a bracelet that means something to him. Hate though when it's over done.

• It looks good on a guy if he's not overdoing it.!

• Depends on the guy and the jewelry. I'm okay with a little bit.

• some simple ones are okay but i dont like big and weird kind of stuff

• cool, whatever.

• It's cool.

• it doesn't bother me

• Like everything else, it depends on the style of the jewelry. But I see nothing wrong with it.

• Yes i like it on men.

• It really depends on the guy that wears the jewelry. Also, guys and sparkly jewelry do not mix. Black and dark colored jewelry suit men the best.

• no i dont hate it, but i dislike it.

• Yea I like it, especially surfer jewelry type

• It depends on the jewelry.