Most obnoxious perfume and cologne you've ever smelled?

What's the worst you've smelled?

Haha NP! Gosh it's good to put it out there so we all can avoid the old lady stench haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• when some1 puts perfume without having a bath 1st... yuuuuuck

• That DISGUSTING patchouli CRAP. Girls who wear that smell like filthy animals. YUCK.

What Girls Said 5

• Love spell by victoria secrets. It's way to sweet smelling. Which there is a story behind it.

Me and my sister was getting my mom a gift card for that place. While we waited in line. My sister picked up that perfume to smell it. She then wanted to show me it so she just said "hey aly smell this."Then she ended up spraying it into my eyes. Good thing I had my contacts in because they protected my eyes from burning to much. It still burned a bit and I held my eyes while making some not happy sounds. Pretty sure everyone in the store was staring at me like "WTF." :D

• Axe, but that's partially because I'm allergic to me and it makes me throat close. XP It just smells horrible to me, too.

• !!! I'm not keen on it wither, but I'm guess you start running the opposite direction of the guys wearing it? :)

• @Asker, I do, I very much do. It makes me cough and the longer I'm around it, the more likely it is to put me in a hospital bed. Shit stinks, anyway!

• Jil Sander something.. not sure which one exactly

• I think any cologne and perfume is disgusting when too much is put on

• Abercrombie and Fitch