Profile picture jewelry?

What do you think about my nose chain?

• Yes, it looks nice and you should keep it.
  • No, take that thing off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it much, reminds me a bit of a hospital catheter to be honest.
    Lol but that said I would probably be drawn to you in person largely because of that capturing my attention, and you're pretty so I'd probably not nubd much. To be honest I think that kinda jewelry looks bad 2d I'd assume it looks nicer in person

• Lol I work in a hospital and I did not think this looked like a catheter at all xD and I like getting attention once in a while so its not that bad an opinion 😄

• Ha I plan on doing just that! Lol

• *slow clap* props. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• reminds me of Xerxes from 300
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Hahaha no lie though, when I watched 300 I actually liked the chain... It's very weird of me but oh well lol

• lmao, well if that makes you happy. go for it :)

• Well in the moment I'll definitely be laughing just wondering what was going on through others minds when they see it.

What Guys Said 7

• Its Different I would not take you home to mom looking like that

• Please take it off lo l

• The only word that comes to mind is... WHYYYYY

• Well why not? It's just for fun after all...

• But there's your reason right there, you did it for fun.
      Like I said, I don't have a problem with it but we don't share the same ideas of fun lol

• Haha I highly doubt that a piece of jewelry it's that fun. It's the things I got and do in it and attention it brings that makes it fun.

• OMG, I think that's awful. So weird. First time seeing that.

• LMAO 😂. What makes it so awful? And yeah its very uncommon in the U. S so it doesn't surprise me not many have seen something like it before.

• Jewelry like that going across the face just looks weird to me.

• Well I do agree it's weird/ different.

• people could use it for a grib to grap u from it and torture u for ur safety take it off

• Lol it's not actually in my nose... They won't hurt anything...

• Yes I'm sure... My one year old nephew has pulled it out and my nose is still in tact and on my face last time I checked lol

• that kind of accessory needs a whole special outfit, it would look sexy then. But putting that on with some jeans and a shirt will make you look funny.

• It's definitely something that needs something nice to be worn. I agree casual clothes won't do it justice.

• You remind me of myself when I was little, when I got that glowing shoes no one else had, felt like a boss. 2 chain- am different.

• I think it looks cool why's everyone hating on it lol

What Girls Said 10

• i love it! you can certainly pull it off
    but you can find better ones!

while you are at it, try anklets and maang-tikas too

• I don't really understand the point in it?

• Honestly though it had no point. It was just something different that I thought why not try for the simple heck of it lol I just life things that are different.

• I think it suits you, I'm actually considering getting one too :)
    I used to wear a lot of septum piercings and people would often tell me that I look like a "bull" with it like it's even their business but that never really bothered me, it actually made it even more fun for me to wear them - my motto is 'if you like it, wear it.' ;)

• its terrible ill be honest

• It doesn't look good

• looks like it should be worn on special occasions only.. but definitely not to be worn everyday

• Nope... Too risky... Could get stuck in anything. o. O

• Ha well even though I do have my nose pierced I wear the chain on the side that isn't pierced. I have lots of curious nephew and nieces that pull it and when they do nothing happens because its not actually in my nose... just on it.

• Then go for it. I like the concept - Indian bride thing. =)

• Thanks lol

• Jewelry is nice but I don't like the filter you used on your photo.

• Its pretty common in our country, you know during weddings and all. Its fine.

• It looks fine.