Guys, Rainbow hair?

I am 16 years old and heve never been hit on or kissed. I think it might be because of my hair. In spring and summer, I get pink highlights, and in fall and winter, I switch to purple (my hair is dark blond and goes just below my bust). Is this a turn off to guys, does it make me seem weird, or am I just unappealing? I am also a bit too curvy, so is it that or the hair? Just give me your opinion if you feel like it.

• Colorful hair is always unnatractive
    31% (11)
  • It looks good on some girls, but most can't pull it off
    47% (17)
  • Doesn't matter
    8% (3)
  • It's attractive
    14% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I always liked it. But it probably shrinks your dating pool to a smaller group of guys. Those guys probably prefer it. So if you meet enough guys, it will help. If there are only like 3 guys you know who like it, and they're not interested in you, its a negative.

How curvy is 'a bit too curvy'

• I always was attractive to girls with colored hair i really don't see a deal breaker
    i like curvy/ bigger girls i think their very pretty :):):)

• It clearly means you are a specific type of individual. Unusual. To many, that means stepping out of their comfort zone. It is similar to how there are people who wouldn't date people who have tattoos. Still, I voted B).

• I find women with colorful hair more gorgeous especially with dark purple hair since thats my favorite color the thing is they're not interested in me I don't know why :/

• I fricken LOVE colorful hair. It makes a woman stand out and it shows off her personal niche. Keep going with it, and the right guy will show appreciation for it.

• just find who is right for you. obviously its not all of those people. but don't change what you like about yourself.

• I dig colored hair especially pink blue turquoise if it's not maintained and fades out that's the only time it doesn't look good.

• Honestly, I think colorful hair is unattractive but if you like it then that's all that matters

• It's always unnatractive - my opinion.