Do heels make you sexier?

So, the next weekend is prom. It's not mine but we go every year to see it and + my crush has his and his partner is the girl i hang out in the past and I'm not so happy about it (like he cares haha). I want him to be like OMG when he sees me. I bough a really pretty dress butt the heels are a problem. I'm 178 cm and the heels are 15 cm. I know it would be sexy but all night in heels? Not so good. Will I be less attractive If I don't wear them?

• A. Wear heels
  • B. Don't wear heels

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever open the car door for a girl like a gentleman? Well after she gets in the next thing you'll want to do is make sure all of her is in the car, you don't want to smash fingers or a foot.

A foot.

And then you see this beautiful dress with an ugly pair of tennis shoes or whatever and I'm not gonna lie, its a bit "whoa, clash!" I'm not necessarily telling you to wear -heels- per se, but your shoes better match your outfit.

But if you aren't in his car, forget about it. That's the only time you'll ever get a shoe check.

What Guys Said 16

• Not worth the trouble of staying all night in heels. No, they don't make you sexier, but maybe a lot of girls FEEL sexier in them.

• High heels look very sexy and make women look better. Legs look longer and more toned, the way a girl stands looks better, and others. But if you are gonna be doing a lot of walking or standing for a long time then I suggest you wear flats because high heels hurt your legs and feet in multip! le ways.

• They help push your butt and chest out to make them look better. Plus it makes your legs appear more tone plus, I like tall girls... But I totally understand not wearing them! no idea how women wear them!

• So you think I should wear them? because I already am tall haha

• So long as you are not taller than your date! i had a girlfriend who was 5'10 and she loved that she could wear 5 in heels with my finally, but I had to stand up straight for sure! but it's all good, just don't overshadow your date in height!

• Don't take my opinion into consideration since I'm the small majority. Personally I don't find heels sexy

• I'd usually say wear them but there are two things. First, do you know how to walk and dance in them? It is important cause you have to be really skilled to manage it all night (and don't forget some alcohol later on).

Second, you will be REALLY tall with 15cm heels. 178cm + 15cm is 193cm! That's a lot :) I personally love tall girls but this is a little intimidating even for me.

• I think you'll be less attractive being in heels and being uncomfortable than being in different shoes and not being in pain

• I think that too haha

• Also those little low top van shoes are really sexy on a girl to me, best color is white, then pink, then black, and so on

• Yup only in the adult movies.😂😂

• I think heels make women's legs look SO good!
    You don't need crazy high heels.
    Also if you can't walk properly in them, you will look awkward.
    Is your date a tall guy

A tall girl with a short guy just looks ridiculous.

• 6 inch heels are crazy! So do not wear them!

• Don't wear heels, just enjoy the prom.
    You're tall enough not to need them.

• Eww, no way

• Lol did you guys know that heels were actually for men?

• No, heels aren't sexy, and they are bad for your health.

• Girls think that guys like heels but I think most guys find them unattractive, I certainly do. Don't wear heels

• yes yes yes heels are fucking sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What Girls Said 16

• Well am the same height as you, but I certainly would never consider wearing such a high heel as this.. Like you this would make me somewhere around 6' 4" in height.. And although my husband is actually 6' 7" it would still make me look absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.

Whilst heels makes any woman look more sexy and certainly makes them feel more feminine, the prime thing is comfort.. I alone know that I couldn't totter around all evening on "stilts" so therefore I would settle for heels no more than 3" possibly 4" high.. In fact 4" is the highest I have in my shoe collection.

If you are "heel bent" on wearing these, then as a back up plan you could always have a pair of soft folding flats that you could carry in your bag in case of emergencies!

• heels personally make me feel sexier because they elongate my legs and make them look just.. better i guess haha. but whenever i went to prom all the girls took their heels off as soon as they got there... no way i was wearing 5 inch heals for like 9 hours LOL

• Only wear heels if they're comfortable and easy to walk in. Also, cheap heels are more troublesome. Hobbling around is embarrassing, definitely go for flats if you're not feeling confident with heels. Or wear boots if you're sassy.

• Heels are definitely sexy... But I hope you know most of us change out of them into flats once they start to hurt or to dance.

• Just wear flats or open toe sandals, I've worn heels for hours on end and even walked far in them they were 3 inches though and they didn't hurt I guess ballet helped. But do what's comfortable for YOU.

• They make me feel sexier - not necessarily sexier.

• yes wear heels !!! if you want to attract a hot guy then you should wear minimum of 5 inch heels. no pain, no gain!

• It all depends on the dress that goes with it. Its the combination of all clothing, body type, hair colour, eyes, ... that makes an outfit sexy or not.

• Wear the heels but practice walking in them before the big day.

• depends on the design

• You won't really be less attractive I think. But, you should wear them.

• just think about heels look so nice, they may not be comfy
    but they do the job of looking attractive.

• I feel more elegant wearing heels

• i feel sexier and powerful in them. but i don't wear them that often

• you will regret it hun

• The are supposed to accentuate your assets and control your posture. Therefore yes. Heels can make you look more sexually appealing to the opposite gender.