How do I find the one for me that doesn't look for looks?

I'm not the best looking guy out there but most girls go for looks but I have personality and charm and everything I don't know what to do anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a girl that shares your common interests. Most relationships start out that way.

But you have to understand, if you expect girls to "lower their standards" then you have to be willing to do the same. The "nerd getting the popular girl" is something you usually only see in the movies. And when it happens, its the popular girl using the nerd for everything besides an affectionate relationship.

I wish you the best of luck, cus once you start making money at a lucrative job, girls will definitely ignore your looks... cus their eyes are on your wallet!

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone goes for looks, at first. Are you doing your best to look the best you can? Could you be doing more? I know girls go way out of their way to look good. Sometimes I really wish guys would do the same. It's disheartening. Girls want guys to look hot too. Now, looks won't hold you up forever. It's only a start. I always use Alan Cummings as a great example. That dude is butt ugly, but he has personality and charisma to more than make up for it. I think that if a guy, or girl, gets too caught up on how they don't look good then they will give that off. That's the actual turn off. Regardless, you're going to have to put an effort into it. You can't just sit back, feel ugly, and expect the girls to come banging at your door. Take it a step at a time. Don't overwhelm yourself. You will slowly start to realise what works and what doesn't. Better than anything, you will be taking care of yourself. That's a turn on!

• Go for a girl that isn't the best looking. Really good looking girls have a lot of options so go out with a girl that isn't chased by a lot of guys. Hopefully you are not looking for looks too, that would be hypocritical.

What Guys Said 2

• Just get confidence and the girls will come.

• Well dude, I can't exactly answer this question but I can help you with your problem. The answer my friend is the gym, back about 8 or 10 months ago I was ugly, not only was I was ugly I wasn't self confident, without the self confidence I wasn't happy, these are 3 important keys that a girl looks for in a boyfriend. Once I started going to the gym the fat just started to melt off all over, I felt absolutely amazing, and one thing the gym does for you is it releases hormomes in your body that increase confidence. With the confidence you get you will become very happy, especially when a cute girl asks you to flex you arm for her for the first time. Man, the gym got me the gorgeous girlfriend that I have now, who is really starting to fall in love with me. Hopefully you can take this imformation to heart because it could change your life bro. I wish you best of luck. :)