If you got scouted (regardless of size) would you model professionally?

***Model as be a high fashion model that walks the runway and does cover shoots***

I definitely would. I've always wanted to be a model and when I was younger, I actually got the opportunity but my mother didn't even call back!! Like urgrgh mother why? She freakin led me on too.

I hope to one day be scouted. I want to be scouted by Ford or IMG, but I'm currently trying to clear up my face from an allergic reaction scars. My dream job would be to walk the VS fashion show.

• Yes - I've always wanted to be a professional model!
  • Yes - I've never though about it but I would try it out for the money.
  • No - Models disgust me!
  • No - Never interested / not my thing.
  • I'm already a professional model & love it!
  • Tried it and hated it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. I wish I was a VS angel but I'm too fat and at this point probably too old so I will have to settle for strange men complimenting me on the street rather than modeling agencies scouting me haha I got a chance to go to barbizon like 10 years ago and my younger sister was scouted a few years ago but my mom didn't let either of us do it. I'm sure she had a good reason but it's still frustrating haha

• Too old? Ha, some of the top Angels are in their 30s! I mean the newer angels that get featured more are young about your age but some of the top ones that still walk the show are 30+ but they keep their body up I guess for the show. Urgh that sucks. Same here! When I was little I had two chances. One time they were doing a shoot in the mall and they asked my mom if I was interested and gave her a business card but my mom just lied to my face saying she would call and just threw it away. Also, there was a different live talent thing for acting/sining/modeling again and she didn't let me go because I tried on a shoe without a sock like WTF!!! I think my mom just dind't want me to do because my grandma was strictly religious and didn't let her do anything either or associate with "Wordly" people.

• You could probably still model somehow. I just want to get scouted now while my metablism is high.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Guys Said 11

• nah im chillin. that life isn't for me.

• I don't know if I could be a model, I don't know if I'm attractive enough, but if they choose me I'd accept. I can get some money and try new things.

• nope i'm not nterested basically...:-)

• I'm with a Talent Agency for fitness and my girlfriend is with them for modelling. Haven't had any gigs yet lol but still pretty cool to be with an agent.

Modelling/acting is brutally competitive, more competitive than you can possibly imagine.

• Yes. There's always going to be someone taller, skinnier, prettier, etc.

• What city?

• Santa Clara, i drive all around the Bay area for work too. You?

• I did a different kind of modelling

• I wish I looked like a model :( It wasn't my dream as a kid but it's kind of my wish now.

• You could probably be one if you were tall enough. Most models aren't even "good looking"; they're just tall

• I would not because I would never want my pictures photo shopped in anway.

• i hate modeling
    i find it useless and stupid
    i guess i am of an opposite opinion lol☺️☺️

• nope and honestly most models are too skinny so they look ugly

• Modeling's overrated

• not interested in it and most models have to model nude at some point so NTY

What Girls Said 10

• I would not. I am not cut for it.

• I mean I'm already a model, but to be honest I haven't been too serious about it.

• I do modeling as a side gig. it can be a fun experience but honestly it's not what the media cracks it up to be, unless of course you're a VS angel or tyra banks. Even most sports illustrated models live normal lives. it isn't a job for everyone, and is only very temporary. I enjoy it but am looking forward to my real career.

• I want to find a top agency and really make it into a career instead of just doing freelance stuff.

• you've got time to grow :) but try applying anyway! and thank you, that's actually a great idea. I suppose I will have to see how things turn out

• Yea, I've been wanting to apply but I just didn't well except when I was a bit younger I tried applying but I didn't ask my mom and I didn't know by measurements so I kind of guessed when I submitted. Boy was I wrong! Months later when I got an actual tape measure, I realized that I basically submitted that I had a giant pot belly.

• I have been told before that I could do plus sized modeling but unfortunately I am to short

• id give it a go lol. I've modeled for my friend a few times and it was pretty fun. I don't think im super photogenic though

• Yea, I would try it. :)

• I've always wanted to be a model. Some year ago I went to the Elite casting but I wasn't tall enough for them and they didn't like my face *cries in a corner*

• How tall are you now? You could still prob model for some agencies.

• I'm 5'8. I hope I can grow to be 5'10". Nah, if you were taller than you could model definitely. I've seen some pretty rough/plain looking models.

• I model for art & photography & it's an innate encouragement to stay fit lol

• B.
    I'd try it out for the money.

• Go to auditions and try Modelling schools like Barbizon, I started there and it's so worth it!