• Scars
    32% (12)24% (5)29% (17)Vote
  • Don't like either
    21% (8)52% (11)32% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Intentionally hurting yourself and getting scars are a turnoff. Other than that, scars could be super sexy. :D
    I don't know why but I like scars on the face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I find them equally as sexy but it really depends on the story behind the scars. I don't think self harm scars are very sexy and that isn't to be rude because I want to hurt myself all the time but I just think they are different from other scars... I think cancer scars can be sexy... I guess the difference for me is self harm scars are self inflicted in a moment of weakness. Anyway for the most part I would say there a pretty equal if anything tattoos maybe a little bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a tough choice. I honestly don't know what is sexier.
    Scars tell a story, give a person character.
    Tattoos are art and an expressed personality.

The tattoo could be hot as hell and nicely done and good taste. But it could also be a shitty blue ink jail tattoo that he got when he was arrested at 17. So the tattoo would be not good in this case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there an option for both

Anyway, I voted scars. I think that tattoos can be cool, but at my age, nobody really has them. I think that scars can tell a story, and I find that really cool. Like one of my fellow GAGers said, I don't like self harming scars. I don't think that there is ever a good enough reason to hurt yourself like that. Other scars though? Whew, those things be sexayyy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos, i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • scars!! because all of them have a story to tell!!

1|0
    0|0
    • why do you have a dick tattooed to your face? well that would definitely have a story behind it.

• Tattoos are sexier, I love tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be sexy. They both tell stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos. I could never find scars sexy. Some can be interesting but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are so damn sexy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos but scars are cool ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars especially on a soldier shows what he has went through to help us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars are SO hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i voted scars... coz i can basically...^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • They say scars are hot then when they find out it's a result of a fight not soo hot anymoreeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what kind of tattoo, but scars can look cool and have a story behind them too, which is pretty sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a scar on my chest from heart surgery, no idea if a girl would be turn off by it

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • scars... only losers have them.

0|0
    0|1