What are your opinions on guys who wear earrings?

What do you guys think of a guy who wears hoop earrings? I'm saying about a half inch at the most by the way :P

I'm asking this cause I recently got some silver hoops and I personally love them but at the same time I don't wanna look like a dork haha. I would post an example but it won't let me ;(

thanks guys.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think studs are pretty hot to be honest. The little hoops though.. not that hot lol

What Girls Said 5

• I would think he's crossdressing if they were the big ones, and unattractive if they were anything else.

• Silver looks okay, gold can only look good on black guys (sorry if thats racist, im only talking about matching colours to skintone).
    To me, they look ugly when worn with very short hair. Silver hoops in the top part of the ear look best on guys.

• I don't think hoops are attractive. But others might like them.

• Im not a fan of it, it just screams pedophile to me for some reason

• Not saying that you are a pedophile but every guy that I've seen with hoop earrings was a total creep

• I think it is terrible.