What do you think of guys who sag their pants?

This is what I mean, when guys have their pants on and their butt is showing. I don't know why guys do this but I personally think it's so gross. Some girls may find it attractive but I just don't like it. What do you think?

• I think it's attractive.
  • I think it's unflattering and gross.
  • I'm indifferent about it.
  • I'm a guy/see results.
  • I feel other feelings towards it.
I'm not taking about when guys show a little bit of boxer. In that case, I really could care less. I am talking about when their pants are below their butt and halfway down their legs.
Please stop getting offended that I didn't talk about women. I didn't know I would get such a negative response when I posted this question. I would delete it, but frankly I can't.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is so unattractive and it makes them waddle around like they shit themselves. Also looking really douchy

• Yeah and when they do it in school the hall monitors make them pull up their pants.

What Guys Said 35

• Makes them look ridiculous, idiotic and uneducated, I'll never understand why people insist on making themselves look like fools.

In prison that is a signal basically letting people know your available.

In the real world it's just letting people know your an idiot.

• I think it's looks idiotic and repulsive.

• These are the kind of guys who are always letting people know how much they "neva gave a fuck" But in reality what it comes down to is that they want to fit in, just like the rest of us. They are insecure about something and feel the need to show themselves to everyone. They want to be hard. They only listen to rap and trap music, shit like that.

It's human nature, wanting to fit in. They're basically "peacocking" for the ladies, and the respect of other guys.

A lot of high school girls are into this style because it's the modern "bad boy" look and mentality. But after high school, a lot of these guys aren't going to go anywhere, and as girls get older they'll want a guy who can actually take care of them and they're needs... Not just "pussy, money, and weed."

• That get up will NEVER get any respect from me. I say that because they would never show it to me , besides that in my opinion they don't have any respect for them selves

• Bruh... use a belt or get the belt used on you

• s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4212-a0b5-1f67570e5212.jpg

This picture kinda makes me angry, in high school sometimes my pants would sag but I would be constantly pulling them up and one day I finally asked for a belt and the sagging stopped, but these guys have a belt on and they are still sagging! What's the point of the belt if you aren't going to use it?

• I personally think that I should staple their pants to their waist so I don't have to see that shit. I'll never understand why girls like it.

• That type of attire is disgusting

• I honestly don't get how someone could have so little respect for them selves like that. I get the fact they don't have any for anyone else.

• Don't judge a guy based on how he dresses! They are just confident in their own skin!

• I don't like it but that's my opinion. If you want to sag your pants then by all means do it.

• It's idiotic and unattractive.

• unattractive in my opinion.. but let em do if they like it :-P

• I think its trashy, yet somehow funny that they think it's attractive to women. I guess they also may be trying to be ''Gangster''... I'd love to see a sagger try to fight and be gangster with him waddling around with his saggy pants.

• Silliest thing ever

• Why the fuck wear pants in the first place

• If there's trouble, they're going nowhere fast...

• Usually I don't mind trends but... *Angry Guy with class mode: ACTIVATED* This is by far the dumbest fucking shit I've seen come along in awhile and believe me I've seen some Incredibly stupid fashion trends and this one takes the trophy.

• Yukkkk, that is very stupid and unprofessional looking

• I tell them to pull up their pants. I find it disrespectful

• I keep hoping they will trip over their own pants so I can laugh at them

• I think most guys just do it hoping that women will follow their example sometime in the future...

• I don't see any charm out of it.

• It's dumb...

• It looks stupid.

• I thought this stopped in the early 2000's?

• retards the bunch of them

• LOL!!! Ghey guys who tryin' hard to look kool 😂😂😂

• They have no ass but tryin' to show off. at least do squat before showin' off dat booty 😘

• The way some guys dress is so embarrassing... Ugh, that trend is just repulsive looking.

• If you don't like it, think of it as an invitation for a wedgie

• Guys who do that are just fucking retarded

• I keep thinking about prison and them basically signaling fresh meat to inmates

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 35

• Males and females should be able to dress how ever they want. If males want to sag their pants, they should have the power to be able to do what they want to do. Yes it looks ridiculous, but if they like how they look while wearing saggy pants then who is to say that they cann't dress the way they want.

• I think "congrats on the weight loss!" I like to give people the benefit of the doubt

• It's completely stupid! These boys trying to act "Cool" and be "gangster" and whatever, but they never seem to know that this trend was started in prison to signal who is open for homosexual sex!

It's also VERY disrespectful I think, to walk around showing your underwear to random girls//women/authority/ and Elderly

• I absolutely hate when I see that. Guys, what the hell are you thinking?

• What an ugly and pointless trend

But I admire them for being able to walk with their pants halfway off, I can't walk right with mine completely on

• It's attractive but only a little bit of sagging not pants on the ground. Like the guy on the far left.
    files.g4tv.com/.../...l-Revolutionize-Universe.jpg

• It's unattractive and trashy looking.

• I think it's ridiculous... Why even bother with pants then?

• I'll be sooo glad when this trend goes far far away! Icky!!!

• I pray that one day those confused souls who sag their pants will realize one thing...

FLASHING YOUR BOXERS won't TURN US ON!!! for the love of God, this horrid trend needs to stop.

• It seems like an honest mistake. Guys like it when girls flash their briefs. Someone was desperate enough to try and turn it around. XD

• @MosaicMind By who? Their parents?

• No, by teachers, other girls and guys.

• Very very unattractive. Also hilarious if they're actually wearing a belt and it's still practically on their knees.

• I can never walk behind them, feeling like their pants will drop any minute then the awkwardness 😅😅

• They might of well not wear their jeans. It shows immaturity and who wants to guess how many times they fell over? lol

• It make them look like their legs actually start at their knees. Like come on guys, how am I suppose to appreciate your legs if I can't see them!

• Oh man 🙈 (face palm)

It's so bad haha

• Immature is the first thing I think. Uneducated, not classy, ugly. Hate it.

• I'm not attracted to it. I find it ironic that some of them say that they don't like men but are literally showing their butt to them.

• I find it very unattractive and immature

• I think it is disrespectful and trashy looking. They look like idiots.

• Its disgusting and I hate it, when will it end lol it seems like the pants get lower and lower

• My first reaction..."please put them back on!" To me; its quite unflattering and shows low moral judgement.

• I honsetly think it's gross and imature.

• It's unattractive and gross to be honest but hey it's their choice, they can do what they want

• Ugh! I won't lie I hate it!

• incredibly unattractive

• Well in the picture that's too much. If it's just like a little bit then I don't really care.

• I wasn't talking about a little bit, lol.

• I agree. They just always look like the kind of guys who just want one thing because, majority of the ones who have approached me like that are real smooth talkers. Or I start thinking they may be affiliated with some gang or something.

• Eww... I completely hate it, tbh.

• tbh it's a very annoying trend and I wonder who came up with it. Then it makes it easier for me to pants them so it's whatever :)

• Its still better than skinny jeans

• It is absolutely disgusting!

• More from Girls
    5