Makeup question!! Please help if you can :) ?

So my favourite lipstick broke this morning and I really want to fix it. Would it be okay if I place it in the fridge overnight so that it becomes sturdy again? lol :) I've never done this before and don't know if putting it in the fridge will make it too hard to use in the future? Have you ever done this before and has it worked? :) I actually think it might be melted as opposed to broken because it was out in the sun in my purse unattended, lol. Let me know what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• in the fridge? huh... that'd b super weird basically... o_O

although it doesn't sound bad... ^_^

• So you think my plan will work? Lol :) The lipstick is an amazing colour so I don't want throw it out, lol :P ahaha

What Guys Said 2

• First try to push it together and mend it as one then stick it in the fridge. It wouldn't hurt to try.

• Thanks fore answering, lol :) Well it hasn't exactly fallen apart but it's just very lopsided and looks like it's about to tumble any second, lol :) I guess I'll give it a shot a see how it turns out!!

• Yeah, lol :) Really hope this plan works so I can call myself a genius, ahaha :) Wish me luck!

• Lol Good luck :) If it doesn't work I wonder if it needs like some moisture cuz its so dry hmm..

• yea that would be fine lmfao

• Why is that funny? Lol :) But I'm glad I could amuse you I guess, ahaha :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would work.. if you put it in the fridge then take it out it should come back to normal? :)

• Use a lighter and melt it together. Stick it in the fridge later. (personal experience)

• Thanks and I'll test that out! :) Weird question I know, lol

• Do you want to keep it in a stick?

• Yeah that's my goal, lol :) Any suggestions? It's only partially broken (or just on the verge of being broken) :)

• Melt it together then I'm not an expert but seems like the most obvious way to fix it or just Google it