Any good makeup brands you can recommend?

I have a very fair skin tone that is hard to match. Not because of how light it is, since there are lighter shades than mine, but because of the tint. Everything either makes me orange or pink, or else it's way too light. Also, I have very oily skin, so liquid foundation doesn't look that good, but my powder is too coarse and heavy, (and slightly too yellow) and if I used enough to have full coverage, it's totally powdery. Any good brands you can recommend? I have pretty much no money, or else I'd get like bare minerals or something.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Illamasqua maybe

Or Bobbi Brown - they aren't pinky or orange-y... they're more yellowish, neutral to yellowish.

What Girls Said 5

• I always use BB-cream from maybelline. I also have a very fair skin and I always use a light bb-cream in combination with a coverstick for the heavy imperfections, so you still see things in your face (freckles, mols, scars etc), but everything is just a little bit airbrushed.

• I love urban decay. I've been using their products since I started applying makeup and never have they failed me :)

• If you save up a little you can try the Bobbi Brown's foundations. Have you tried L'Oreal True Match? They're very great.

• Tarte Cosmetics

• Well this looks like it would probably work on me, but it's the same problem as getting bare minerals or something. I just can't afford to spend 40 dollars on a tiny little bottle of foundation.

• Have you tried any drug store brands?

• I love Mary Kay. They could probably help you find something that would be good for your skin.