Addicted to shopping, HELP ME?

I think my shopping addiction is getting out of control. I always have the urge to go to stores and check if they have new clothes, I alsohave all their apps to check when I am at home. I need to hide my new clothes from my parents because they hate it when I but too many clothes :( They won't give me any money and my boyfriend won't lend me money anymore because he's broke because of me.
Please help me. I don't want to end up stealing stuff or sell my brother's stuff once again.

Most Helpful Guy

• the best solution i can think of is: get a part-time job.. of course your parents won't give you all the money you want for exessive money-spending.. having and raising children is already a very pricy thing and they work hard everyday to get money so that the family can have a house, food and some extra luxuries... So if you want to buy more things than what are essential for your survival and well being you gotta work for it yourself. Money does not grow on trees so you can just get it whenever you want.

What Guys Said 2

• oh man that's hard... just stay away from shops basically... gues it'd b better if u do...:-)

• We do not care.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh well if its that serious you should find treatment with psichology. I wanted to say limit acces to money but you say its already done.