What are your thoughts on models/well know people wearing tops like this that show nipples, and even people wearing clothes like this on the street?

Or would you say it's more acceptable just at a fashion show?

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all models do it because they get paid for it, in any other cases like people wearing it in their free time I think it's just not our business to judge? I think if they like it they can wear it and tbh as long as guys don't have to cover their nipples why would we have to? Open Your Mind Peopleeeee

• Yes, I agree you can wear what ever you want but you are talking about guys it is double standard😃

What Girls Said 7

• What are your thoughts on models/well know people wearing tops like this that show nipples, and even people wearing clothes like this on the street

I think the likely negative reaction is quite telling of society's double standard and how sexualized the female body is as I doubt most would complain/think it's scandalous for a guy to be shirtless.

My concluding thought is I don't think these shirts are suited as it seems to be likely fodder for rape apologists and I see no reason to give such guys more victim-blaming bs.

• Why you raised word rape

Why you always target guys?

• @phanindra554plus
      I didn't mean GAG follower. I meant a follower of mine as in syncing with my opinions. You clearly do not shown by how your response to my opinion has been seemingly emotional, defensive, and irrational.

Cool you're cool with it.

• Yes, I am cool with your reply because I like it😊

• I think they're just attention seekers.
    It's not unacceptable. Not everyone wants to see their... -__-

• Hmm never liked the "sheer tops" not my thing sorry. It's fashion. Some people follow it, wouldn't surprise me if I saw someone wear one on the streets while going into work

• They are setting a trend to let topless and inappropriate exposure to become normal for women. This won't go well with the conservative and religious.

• It's kinda like: what's the use of a top then? Wear a top or wear none at all.

• I think its rude when people dress this way not everyone is interested in seeing your nipples or any other private area and then I feel embarrassed for staring or looking Its disturbing and disgusting

• Honestly I wouldn't see myself wearing that and I would find it offensive to the people and the kids in the streets if a women would wear such a thing. However during fashion shows I guess it's fine... I mean now they are creating clothes that allow penises to show so yeah fashion shows are just synonym of crazy not always realistic clothing

What Guys Said 6

• Like the Hodgetwins said: Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!!!

• Must admit I would be surprised if I saw something that sheer on street with no bra.

• Some people will do anything for a bit of attention. I'd enjoy the sight with as little respect as possible.

• I think everyone have the right to wear what makes them feel comfortble but i dont want to be nude infront of all and i excepcet the same from my partner (coming soon😚) but if we both are standing and a naked men/women came there i dont need be negiative minded😀.
    Think postive be positive because you have your morals and i have my morals 😊

• I don't mind if I can see nipples through a tight top, but I think showing them off deliberately is trashy.

• I haven't seen anyone wearing these clothes on streets. Have you?