Is this dress okay to wear to a graduation and what shoes/accessories would match?

The Dress
I
posted the link up above because I can't post a picture, I don't know why but anyways the seniors at school ar graduating and I'm a junior and I wanted to go because I have a lot of senior friends and I'm just looking for a dress and this was really cute and I wanted to wear it. I think it's cute but not too much and not too little, and I think some taupe shoes would match or brown sandals but I can't find any cute ones that are just plain or are cheap and I don't know what kind of jewelry would match

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice casual looking dress

What Guys Said 3

• Nice dress

• Yeah there's nothing wrong with that.

• I think you're only allowed to go to graduation if you have a brother or sister who's graduating. Friends don't count

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah it's cute

• Seems super casual... but it's cute...

• It's very casual. Really like a beach dress. I would pick something more chique. Shall I do a suggestion?

• Yes I think so.

• silver jewellery, preferably a simple nekclace since the dress has a pattern and you don't want to over power the outfit. and i would suggest added a plain medium-thickness belt to cover the elastic waist, plus it'll add more style! and just go for black pumps or black wedges