Which summer outfit do you think is the cutest?

I always get compliments when I wear a black turtleneck, I don't get it since I'm covered up but I seriously do. Maybe I just fit the look! Anyway, which one of these outfits is the cutest and I can pull off this summer! (Yes I said summer lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• C -- the best one. =)

• Thanks! Wish me luck, I'm going to try this look and it's already feeling like summer lol... things I do for fashion :)

• Haha Good luck! =)

What Guys Said 42

• I can't choose between A, C, and E. E is a little aggressive for working in the office, though. A would be the most 'office' acceptable, I would think.

• Thicker knit looks cute I say. Simplicity is best.

• They all look like fashionista crapola.

• I like the update photo. If you dress like this in the summer, you must be in Alaska!

• Sorry... summer? I'd be overheating in the winter in most of those... They look so uncomfortable!

• I have the strongest thing for women in black leggings and tall boots! It almost makes me skip half a breath. It's weird: It's beautiful, cute, sexy, and modest all wrapped into one outfit!

• None of those look particularly appealing to me.

• They all look awful, and not remotely summery.

• I really like the Thicker Knit.

• I prefer girls in skinny jeans, or tight short shorts, but leggings are ok too, as well an sweatpants ;)

• D... is sooooo fuckin sexy basically... ^_^

• looks like d is the most popular! but it's also the warmest one and it's pretty much summer, haha are you guys trying to kill me? lol.. what I do for fashion..

• I'd say either D or A. I'm leaning more towards D.

• I am not sure where you live, but these are not summer clothes I am used to on women lol

• These are summer outfits?

• E all the fucking way!

• These clothes can't be too comfortable when it's 35 C° (95 F°) outside.
    More like this:
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...tti-Strap-Dress-summer.jpg
    Simple, revealing and comfortable.

• Are we talking about the summer on North Pole?

• I like it with the dress

• These are summer outfits? Where do you live that you can get away with wearing a sweater during summer?

• I like the layered look and the thicker nit look

• It won't be hot where you are? I voted D

• You go b hot as a mug

• I voted A i think that's very cute

• They all look terrible.

• Dresses are summer. I don't see why you would layer yourself up when the sun is shining outside to be honest.

• They are all beautiful, but seem better suited for fall, unless you live in iceland.

• these are summer outfits?

• They're all good but I picked dress!

• I would say last one. Without leggings I love to look at bare legs.

• Are they "summer" outfits?

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 52

• I said C because of it being summer. But, they all look cute.

FYI: many guys find women who cover up (being classy) as more attractive :) there was a study about it :)

• Thanks! Yeah I get compliments and it goes against all I'm told about "sexy" lol...

• yeah well don't listen to them! It is very sexy :)

• i like the denim layered look.

• I dont really like either of them as a summer outfit pkus for a 25 y/o woman they seem a little bit too mature in my opinion except for an office environment.
    But for a summer outfit with black tuurtleneck I'd go for something more like this:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/xvn3wd-l.jpg
    Or this
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/8ayn2q-i.jpg

• Those don't look summer clothes to me... Maybe try something like this gethighwaisted.1pages.com/.../...oral-rerlwbgz.jpg

• They don't look like summer outfits o_o.

• Yeah I know, I'm just trying to push the look as long as possible. Think I can get away with it, not on the hottest days of course! I work in an office most of the day anyway and it's Air conditioned...

• In the spirit of trying to keep you alive and not dead from overheating, I say thicker knit because you could possibly dissipate your body heat via your legs if you wore a mini skirt.

• I work in an office building so I'm not outside that much during the heat of the day, do you think I'll just get used to wearing them? I know it's weird but I like the compliments I get...

• I don't know to be honest, haha.

You would just have to try it and see if you're comfortable.

• Give it a try and wear the layered version with the leggings!

• Voted D.
    bnlkj

• thanks! I like this look too it just happens to be one of the warmest of the bunch lol things I do for fashion hahaha, maybe I'll just get used to the heat right?

• I love the first look, but all of these look too hot for summer! Haha

Weird though! I have a black turtleneck I get complimented on all the time too. I guess it's a good look!

• I think some people just look good in them! Thanks for sharing... do you think I could pull any of these off in the summer? I'm not talking the hottest days but just like normal summer days?

• E or B.

They are both seriously hot.

• omg where do you live? I would suffocate if I wore any of these in the summer! I like the additional one so E haha but I would be lucky if I could wear any of these before November!

• Do you really think it will be that bad? It's high 60s here where I live and I'm still comfortable... if I keep wearing them will I just get used to it do you think?

• i said the thicker knit. i dont know where you live but thats not summer attire in most places haha. the dress outfit looks a little bit too childish for some reason, and the one with leggings is more suited for fall.
    it was either the thicker knit, or the layered look.

• Thanks, yeah they are not really summer attire here either, but I get lots of compliments so I'm hoping to push them into summer on cooler summer days. I work in an office during the middle of the day when it's hottest. Think I can get away with it?

• thanks that's a good idea, I could just try it one day and see if it works, I tend to be on the cooler side too! Could you pull any of these outfits off in the summer on a cooler day?

• you're welcome! i could easily do the layered look on a cooler day. and probably the thicker knit, or just a sweater.

• None, because summer is coming. Who in the heck wears long sleeves and a turtle neck in the summer? Are you trying to die from heat stroke?

• Well I wouldn't wear it on the hottest days of course! Just here and there.. won't I just get used to it anyway?

• will it actually be that bad? I mean I spend most of the day at work in an office building...

• In some places in the U. S. it could be well over 85*F and if you wear a turtle neck with long sleeves it won't end well. Even if you're in an office all day what about the days you're not in one?

• Vote E = the last look added :)

• I voted C:)

• How would you wear this in the summer... I mean I live in Canada and I couldn't wear any of that. None of it will look good in the summer because people are going to think you are weird for dressing like it is late autumn

• I like the belted look...

• C looks pretty to me.

• None of these outfits work in the summer. Wait until fall/winter. You'll sweat to death in outfits like those. Also, they look out of place in the summer when everyone else is wearing lighter clothes.

• Which helps for getting more attention doesn't it?

• Hmm really do you think it will be that bad? I work indoors most of the day when it's the hottest out, and maybe I can get used to it? I wont' wear it on the very hottest days of course! I know it's shallow but I like the compliments!

• Go for the layered version with leggings!
      You would get a lot of compliments from me.

• And what clothing item out of the four options is associated with "summer"? Do you live in a cold climate that makes even summer absolutely freezing? Or did you mean to say " winter?

• i meant summer lol... i know they are winter looks but I go so many compliments, they tell me turtlenecks just look great on me so I want to keep it going as long as possible... don't you think I'll just get used to it? I'm mostly indoors anyway most of the day

• But why do yo uwant to subject yourself to discomfort because of a few compliments?

• I really like A

• I like the dress!

• I like the purple dress and the gray knitwear found on your update :)

• Between A & C

• Turtle necks is not my definition of summer clothing

• Leggings. At least it's stylish because of the cardigan thingy. The others are kinda old fashioned, because turtle necks are old fashioned

• Where do you live that you can wear turtlenecks in summer?

• well I'm not sure I can, especially not on the hottest days, but I mean I think i could pull them off since I work in a air conditioned office.. what do you think?

• give the turtlenecks a try... yout body will get used to it quickly.

• These look like winter outfits but alright

• They all look too hot for summer.

• They are, but I get lots of compliments wearing stuff like this... I don't even know why but it's true! Maybe I can just get used to it? lol

• Do you really want the compliments so bad that you'd wear stuff just to get them?

• I think they're all fugly

• More from Girls
    22