Do you like girls with septum piercings?

Just got mine done and wanna know what the male population thinks.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• just 1 words come 2 ma mind basically

bull o_O

What Guys Said 10

• There are girls who I like who have them, and I tend to find girls who like piercings attractive, but in particular... it's a fairly 'ugly' piercing. When girls look good with it, it tends to be from the frission of an exceptionally pretty girl who has an 'ugly' piercing. They would not be high on my list of one's I'd recommend for aesthetic reasons.

• It's not a good look. I think it's a shame when I see a girl that's done that to herself. Or a guy for that matter.

• I think they are awful. Ugly. Weird-looking.

• well the newer generation might think its hot but for some of us its ugly why would you want to look like a bull lol. now nipples belie button and clit piercings thats hot.

• Mooo.

No I think they look horrible. I can't think of a worse place to get a piercing.

• No I don't care for it.

• I think it can be cute if it is not too big.

• I don't TBH with you. I'm pretty conventional. Earrings, maybe belly button. That's pretty much it.

• it's for sluts

• personally I only like the normal ear piercings and dont like any other piercings