Girls, Would you share your jeans with your bf?

If your boyfriend happened to be able to fit in your jeans, how would you feel about him wanting to share jeans with you? Would you be ok with letting him barrow them like just whenever? Or what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've shared jeans with boyfriends before lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • See, mine won't. And i only have 2 pairs of my own and dont wanna buy more

What Girls Said 9

• Heeeeeel NAW!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not? If they fit him

• I like my jeans way too much for myself. So no.
      Also, I wouldn't date a guy who would like to wear my jeans... so it would never get to that.

• Naw, cause I mostly wear skinny jeans and I'm not into dudes who wear skinny jeans haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear his jeans, but I doubt he would want to wear mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha if he could then sure, plus I have to buy less clothes too!! And if he can rock flowery jeans he's a keeper 👌

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, glitter and flowers and pretty jewels prolly doesn't count xD

• I think its fine if it looks good on him. it will be cute lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, but I don't think I would want to
    Date a guy who can wear a size 3 to 4 in girl
    Jeans

0|0
    0|0
    • lol. I am a size 10 for womens. I CAN wear a 4, but its probably not going to go very well for me.

• I don't like my boyfriend wearing my clothes because it makes me wonder if he think he looks sexier in them than I do. But if he got his own girlie skinnies I wouldn't mind. Guys in skinnies are soooo hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would let him wear my jeans if I liked the pair. Maybe if I didn't like the pair I'd give it to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0