Why do all my friends want to get plastic surgery?

why do all my friends want to get plastic surgery

its wired I never had any complaints with my face. my frend what to change theseleves

Most Helpful Girl

• hummmmm..
    many reasons why a person would want to get plastic surgery!!
    but i would just tell you a few..

they are not happy by the way they look. They want to improve the way they look
    by getting their nose done, and stuff like that.
    body parts too ( ass, boobs)

a other reason why people would get plastic surgery!
    is because they are getting old and they feel old.
    so they go get plastic surgery to look younger!!
    ( reversing the signs of ageing )

some people want to lose weight yet they can't seem to!!
    so people that are fat... remove fat

oh and a dumb reason why people get plastic surgery!! is because they want to win their ex back hah.

What Girls Said 5

• Because lots of people don't think they are attractive enough.

• maybe because they feel insecure about their appearance

• I've had a procedure done and I did it because I wanted to and it boosted my confidence level. I don't regret it one bit, it was a good investment for me. I do think however there are people who do it for the wrong reasons or are doing it because they think it will make them happy. I was already happy ( still am 😁 ) but now I don't feel self conscious about that one thing.

• Because they're insecure about their looks

• We can't all reach your level of perfection, but it doesn't stop us from trying.

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe because there are something they aren't happy with.

I used to be on my high horse looking down on people like them... pitying them... then... I had an epiphany...

You didn't choose "yourself" , "yourself" was chosen for you before "you: even existed. I guess people who are into body modification are just reclaiming ownership to themselves for better or for worse.

• then yer friends must b rich as fuck basically... otherwise how could they afford plastic surgery? o_O

• All natural is always better in my opinion. Be thankful of what was given to you and make use of it

• To get laid. Simple 👌

• Because they don't feel they look good enough.

• They feel insecure

• because a lot of people are BRAINWASHED from advertising. Advertising is always saying to us buy this, be like that etc... some people think wow I want to be like that to, but I'm not fit here and face is oval and so on. They'll always find a mistake.

That's why it can lead to much more surgery than one. DON'T DO IT!

• if they look anything like you... well... um... yeah.