I have a cute face/body, but I don't exactly dress "cute". Do guys like this?

Weird title, wasn't sure how to put it. Guys tell me I'm really cute/pretty and I have a slender, petite body with blonde hair/blue eyes, proportionate boobs/butt. I hate labels, but I would say I dress more "alternatively". For example, I might wear a black sun dress with a leather collar and shoes that have spikes on them. Or a tighter black bodycon dress with black thigh high socks and combat boots. I also have a half sleeve tattoo. So basically, I'm a petite cute blonde girl who likes to wear black and some spikes. "Average" guys still appraoch me sometimes, so I guess guys are into my style, but I'd just like more opinions!

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• For some odd reason, people think blondes are always dressing up in frilly things, that are light in color. They think that they're "girly" and that "girly" things are "those type of things. You like what you like. So what? Who cares. A guy should like you for you, not what you wear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yikes. Scary...

0|0
    0|0
  • Unmatchable clothes can ruin the glow of your cute face. You should take advice on your clothing from someone. expert in your friend circle or family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah... they like alternative. =)

0|0
    0|0