Do you find semi transparent clothes attractive and sexy?

Not showing much skin. For example a black SEMI transparent top that shows only stomach and bra is fully covered. Do you think such clothes are attractive and sexy?

• Hell yeah
    31% (8)62% (13)45% (21)Vote
  • They are okay
    62% (16)29% (6)47% (22)Vote
  • No, not really
    7% (2)9% (2)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as it's tastefully and not cheap or trashy looking. Really, it depends on the whole outfit, where you're going, and how you carry yourself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• All depends on the cut, and the drape. Just showing a lot isn't particularly sexy or attractive. If you're not on the beach, you shouldn't be showing all your underwear.

But semi-transpaprent clothes are comfortable in hot weather, and can have a flowing, diaphanous look to them, that is indeed attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl has an attractive body then I think that clothing is very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think sexy clothing can be sexier than no clothing at all, which is kind of counter-intuitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's usually hot. Depends on what it is exactly but it can be really slutty too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl and her body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look slutty to me but I am fine with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's the allure of the barely concealed body

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes showing as much skin as possible is sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, depends on the whole outift together. And how the person wearing it carries themselves. It can look stunning or it can look downright trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • What would you wear under a shirt like that ^? I just have a similar one, can't decide what to wear under

• Show All
    • I don't like how it looks with a cami, and I'm too conservative for a black bralette, I tried it on with a nude colored bra, you almost can't see it but I am still deciding...

• PERSONALLY, I wear tank tops or tube tops under these. When I get comfortable with my body again, I may start with cute bralettes (like a spiky one that I saw last week) or a bandeau.

• It's okay...
    If it's done in an elegant manner, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love it. I wear it sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i wear it, depends where and with what kind of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay to me.

0|0
    0|0