Why do guys compliment me more when I'm fully covered up?

This will sound weird but I get called "cute" when I'm completely covered, like layers of sweaters neck to wrist, fully covered legs, boots, coat you name it than when I wear skimpy clothes like a t-shirt and shorts? I'm not overly tall but I like to think I have a hot body (I'm a runner, so quite lean), and lots of people say I have a sweet face. I just get way more attention when I'm bundled lol... any idea why?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe this clothing u wear compliments yer looks?

• I've been told I look good even when I wear a turtleneck under a hoodie lol... so this is the body I've got haha

What Guys Said 7

• Probably they just feel uncomfortable/lecherous complimenting you on your looks when the compliment would obviously be a compliment to your body.

Also, I keep hearing it come up that tall girls are self-concious about being tall and it really confuses the hell out of me. Next time you feel self-conscious about your height, remember that lean+tall = model body: reputable modeling agencies won't even take on women shorter than 5'7 and 5'9 (or taller) is considered ideal. Tall girls are hot.

• Sure your attracting the men they see it, maybe it's just a compliment
    maybe one guy is attractive to you in more than friendship if your on
    the market for dating than make it known to the guys if not than just
    laugh it off.

• Probably because there to horny around you when your in a t-shirt and shorts. So when your covered you, they have the opportunity to talk with you. :)

• Because modesty and self-respect are far more attractive in a girl than skimpy dress.

• Maybe its not what you wear?

• Bundled = cuddlly

• I've been called cuddly!!! I really like it but gosh what do I do now that it's summer lol :)

• because you might look better that way durr

What Girls Said 3

• Because it's more modest and seems more dignified maybe...
    The imagination is a powerful thing. Not everything has to be displayed.

• You can be all covered wearing summer clothes too

• This weekend was really hot and I tried a long summer dress that was very thin, sandals and a light top and didn't get much attention at all compared to when I'm bundled. If I bundle I get called cute and cuddly all the time!!! Go figure! I'm seriously considering going in a hoodie and sweatpants this week and just see if I can get used to it lol, what do you think?

• Here is an outfit I would get lots of compliments on for example...
      ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BMNW6pwkL.jpg

• I think this outfit is super cute! But for late autumn winter, if you wear it in hot summer you will get attention more because it looks unusual than because it looks cute. I mean i like attention too and I'm ready to suffer for it too but not to this extent. There are lots of summer outfits that look cuddly. And also try to analyze why you get so much attention wearing your winter outfits. It seems they all draw attention to your waist, may be your summer outfits are baggier or loose in waist area?

• Leaving things to people's imagination is the best - and therefore sexiest - thing, at least in my opinion.

• maybe that's it! I've been called cute even when wearing a turtleneck sweater under a hoodie and sweat pants!

• Haha you are too kind!! Thank you so much!!!
      My only problem is that it's almost summer, what would you say if you saw me wearing that and it was 20 degrees C?

• Hahahah there are two solutions: 1. long bootcut pants (not jeans, but light summerish fabrics) and of course 2. long summerish dresses!!!