How much makeup do you like on a girl?

• an excessive amount (everything from foundation primer - lip liner)
  • light makeup (just basic stuff)
  • none (au natural)

Most Helpful Guy

• None is what I prefer but if you are insecure and you definitely want to wear make up then it's not an issue but make it light... It's called the 'no makeup' makeup

http://youtu.be/8CP-TSqZ40g

What Guys Said 18

• It really depends on the occasion and her style. All 3 options are appropriate but not always and everywhere. Say, for Friday night in a club I'd say A, for work and everyday use option B and for sports, hiking or just spending an easy day at home I'd say C.

• it depends on the occasion but honestly I like little to no makeup because if I'm with you I care more about the fact that you know you're comfortable with me can actually caring about how you look if you're comfortable with me it makes me feel better about us but in my opinion the girl that wears too much makeup screams fake but trying to get attention and I'm not attracted to either of those women

• I find girls look best when they have natural make up. Maybe foundation, light brown eye shadow, just a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. Something like that. It looks best

• This could explain it, maybe not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5326VmppSM

• None. The "basic" stuff is exactly what I hate most. Eyeliner and mascara are my greatest enemies.

• Light make up is fine. u dont wana look likd a completely different person with a chunk of load on, but u also show u care about ur appearance.

• All natural to light make up

• Whatever it takes? lol.

• a little eye makeup and some lip stuff and she's good preferably

• Whatever she's comfortable with. As long as it doesn't stain my clothes, I could care less.

• None or at least a light amount of it.

• NO makeup is best. The more natural she is, the more beautiful she is.

• Absolutely none.

• As little as possible to none. Sometimes just a hint is a good thing.

• Lesser the better, none to light makeup..
    not a borrowed beauty..

• i like eyesgadow and lipgloss something like this www.hairfinder.com/.../pixie-long-fringe.jpg

• tiny tiny bit to none

• Very minimal. As in if she were to wear no makeup, she won't turn into another person or become hideous.

What Girls Said 6

• Because fuck what guys think. I wear makeup for me, I feel confident and sexy in it. If a guy judges me based on what makeup I wear that's his lost. :)

• I think light make up looks best!

• How about I wear what I want

If I want to wear a lot of makeup, I will.
    If I don't want to wear any, I will do that too.
    It always saddens me that girls worry about how everyone feels about their beauty. They should do it for themselves and nobody but them.
    Having to worry about others opinions doesn't make you happy or make you feel accepted, its better to do what makes you feel beautiful and confident.

• B - always looks nice

• they literally don't care as long as it "looks" natural

• You should do what makes you feel good. If a guy likes you, he likes you. Do what you like, not what a guy likes!