Do guys prefer girls with curly hair, straight hair, or wavy hair??

curly

straight

wavy

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies with the individual characteristics of that woman. Look for what compliments your facial features the most and base your "style" off of what works. This will make you achieve more compliments throughout the day, having the fact that you studied what works for yourself online and have applied a hairstyle that works to those recommendations.

Personally, I enjoy the feel and look of how curly hair is, I have also found straight and wavy hair a turn on. Like I said, it really does vary with the individual. Ultimately, make sure you aren't reducing the effectiveness of your facial features by choosing a style that doesn't work.

(So in conclusion, I like "curly with wavy" hair the most **Imagine a crimped hairstyle**)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Heya

thanks

well my hairs naturally curly but its short at the mo so I have to straighten it and then curl it so its wavy

:)

• I no you didnt

you on the chat thing?

• Nope - I'm at work, meebo isn't supported on my office computer =(

When I get home I will be on chat for a little while, I will probably be more focused on studies; however, I'll try to be on for at least a little time.

What Guys Said 9

• it honestly wouldn't make a huge difference to me as long as she had pretty hair in general , the style of it wouldn't matter that much . mean if she was a nice brunette or blonde the style wouldn't matter much

• Straight as an arrow

• It's difficult for me to generalize, and good-looking is good looking.

but curly hair tends to catch my eye.

• Wavy!

• it really doesn't matter to me but if I had to chose I would say straight but like I said it really doesn't matter

• Doesn't matter as long as she's pretty wearing any style of hair.

• all dpends on the girl

ive went throuhg stages of liking Jenifer aniston, kate beckinsale, rachel stevens, katie melua...so as you can see they all have siferent hair form each other but there all cute ;)

• wavy hair...just don't burn your hair out trying to straighten it

• Straight

What Girls Said 4

• I think you will get at least a thousand answers if you use the search engine... :)

• mines curly - no complaints :) I think it all depends what it looks like on you

• i think wavy

• any hair