If I'm normally a small or x small in clothing, would getting a coat in medium be too big?

If I'm normally a small or x small in clothing, would getting a coat in medium be too big?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible, but a larger coat doesn't have that many setbacks compared to one that was too small. I know I have one that I specifically bought a size too large in case I am wearing a few layers of clothing. I always thought small girls not really fitting into clothing was cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was just thinking that. Too true, you can't do anything with a small coat but you can always do something with a large one. Thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think so... but cot in may? o_O

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably going to hang off your shoulders a bit.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope. It depends on how you like your coats. I'm an x small, and I actually bought a coat in large once, just because I wanted it to be huge and comfy. I'm sure a medium would be alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the brand but usually a coat is made bigger than other clothes in the same size since it's an outer layer, so it would be too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to let you do that math... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stick with your normal size for your coat, maybe go for a small. Will you be wearing many layers underneath?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it will because coats are made even bigger so your probably gonna need x small or xx small, I know because that's my sizes as well. You always have to try them on before buying them.

0|0
    0|0