Which dress should I wear?

I have an end of exam party and I need to pick a dress. Which one looks nicer

Which dress should I wear?

I bought these two necklaces with the dresses because I thought they'd go well with the white one:

media.monsoon.co.uk/.../9013461254174.jpg
media.monsoon.co.uk/.../8976665575454.jpg

I also have some plain gold chains, so I could probably layer them.

If I was to wear the floral one, I probably wouldn't wear any jewellery except the silver charm bracelet I always wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say the white dress as it allows for you to get creative. Keyword: accessorize!!! I think it would be AWESOME if you would couple the white dress with these necklace here:
    www.statementbaubles.com/.../...ent-necklace-4.jpg

www.chi22london.com/.../...eaded-Necklace-Pink.jpg

The second necklace gives you more of that spunky tacky look that says you're ready for anything crazy that goes on that night---

• However, the flower dress looks more of something you would wear going to a Catholic church worship service on a Sunday. lol

So if you go for the white dress you need to accessorize... get creative with your necklaces but I'd say those necklaces I've put up (in pink color) is nice,

• You're welcome, and I decided to go with the white one. I'm saving the floral one for a friend's birthday next month instead.

• oh okay cool. parties! fun one

What Guys Said 4

• flowers always look better basically in my opinion

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• The white one is pretty but the second one I think is even more so, not to mention it is more unique, I'd go with that one.

• I like white one

• flowers! :)

What Girls Said 7

• The white one looks classy and sexy, the floral looks fun and fresh. I like the white one. With minimal accessories and a flashy pair of heels in a fun color :-)

• you should go with the black/ flower one.
    its more colorful and it stands out. :) and it looks nice with you.
    the white one is too simple, but then again. thats just my opinion

• The bottom one, it's bright and cool for spring.

• top one looks more like an party dress. the other one is lile a casual summery day dress lol

• Definitely the second one. 😊

• The first one ^^

• the white is beautiful the right is more casual