Girls, make up... why?

Can I ask honestly straight up why you wear make up?

Thanks ladies oxoxox

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• It enhances beauty and makes us feel more confident

• Personally, my dark circles are so bad under my eyes that when I don't wear concealer people, even my own dad, ask if I'm sick. They're the kind that look dark purple.
    On another note, it's because of society. When a girl wears makeup out for the first time everyone tells her how pretty she looks, so, naturally, she's going to keep wearing it because that's when she gets complimented.

• Because sometimes I want my face to look like a slightly more attractive face. It's still me, it's just me 2.0 (which most men actually prefer. Most men do not realize that "natural makeup" is actually when you think we look the best. When we aren't wearing makeup, you ask us if we're sick or tired.)

• I think it's fun!

• I wear it to hide blemishes

• For some girls i think because they think it enhances their beauty and for others to cover imperfections. Also to make them look older/younger.

I personally can't be arsed with make up so i don't really wear it but that's usually only if my skin is good, if it's not that good then i wear some foundation. When i go out i just wear foundation and mascara.

I have a bunch of make up but i don't use it cause i don't know how ha.

• its just makes me look like a better version of me and just gives an extra boost in confidence. And i don't look as tired.

• I don't wear makeup but, I'm sure the ones who do, wear it for multiple reasons. Some to enhance their beauty. Some to hide there insecurities. Most become addicted and, feel the need to wear it just about everyday. I'm guessing the main reason is to enhance their beauty because, makeup can do wonders.

• I normally don't wear makeup because when I was younger I wore a lot and I eventually felt like I was hiding my whole face. Now I just wear powder to cover my blemishes if I do wear any makeup.

• because almost all other women do, in order for me to stop all other women must stop. I don't wear much but it really makes me feel good.

• Hardly ever do. If I do, it's to make myself look better. Duh.

• Wearing makeup makes me feel cuter, but honestly, I usually I forget I even have it on during the day. It's ok if I only put little, just so people don't think I'm boring/don't care about my appearance, but usually I put on makeup half of the time just because it takes too much and I don't bother to use that time putting makeup on.

• Because I find myself to look a bit more attractive and sophisticated.

• I dont know. I dont wear make up.

• I don't wear makeup but resintly I got makeup for Christmas and I only would makeup just for fun and just to play around with it but when I'm out I never wear makeup unless if it's for a special occasion

• 0|0
  • I wear it on occasions because I just want too but honestly I really don't wear it because I think its for ugly people, if their not happy with themselves they cake it on them. I don't wear a lot just mascara and eye shawdow

• When I wore it, it was because I liked the way it looked.

• To cover my dark circles so I don't look tired or grumpy.

• Ha I look shit without it.