Girls, I want to change my look?

I want to change my hairstyle but i have no idea how to cut it or what to do with my fangs (if u can call it that). I have a large forhead and when i try to put my hair on the back, i feel like i have super long face. What easy hairstyle would be good for my face shape. Any ideas? Sorry i dont have a better pic :IGirls, I want to change my look?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your hair! You want to change your bangs? Because of your face shape, the curls and length fit really well. But you can always do a side swept bang maybe? Try taking some hair and drape it like Vanessa has it in this pic, and see how it works for you before cutting. :)

http://i.imgur.com/r7cr8yC.jpg

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Girls Said 3

• bangs are perfect for your face shape..
    have you though about getting hightlights? or dying it? it's a little extrememe but if you want a big change that would be fun!

• I want highlights but my mom doesn't want me to get them

• I think that bangs would look nice!

• Omg, is your hair naturally curly like that? Sooo beautiful 😍

• They r :) but my bangs r the ones that r bothering me. I don't know I was thinking of cut them to the length of my jaw line, or cut them short and straight them... I have no idea what to do. Is been 3 years with the same hairstyle and I want a change :)

• I'm jelly.
      Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it will look good :D