Guys, whats more attractive on girls? nail polish or none? makeup or none? long hair or short? dress up or dress down? accessories or none?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Same difference, it's just about presentation. Ask a person to pick one dish filled with food stuff out of two (don't let him taste it) , he will pick after smelling and looking at it, which smell good and looks good he will pick that does not matters if it is not tasty, while the one dish which did not smell good was better in taste.
    You can sell a product successfully in market by presenting it nicely. Same weak enough make - up and touch of everything you need to look SEXY and them boys will be falling at your feet.
    Well once they taste you then they might run away, if they do not like the taste as per expectation.

What Guys Said 17

• Little to none is better. I prefer to see her naturally if possible. But I understand that they may not all feel sexy that way. So put on what you feel naked without. And dress the way that makes you feel sexier.

Doing what you feel good doing will show through to guys and let us know what you are really like. If you overdo the makeup because you are insecure the guys may either not like that look or think you are insecure.

• I like nail polish. Especially black.
    Some makeup is great.
    Long hair.
    Dressing up and dressing down can both look great in their own way.

• black nails basically... ohhhh yeah

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• No nail polish, little make up, short hair and dress down.

• Nail polish, make up but dont over due it long hair dress appropriate for where or what ur doing always a little jewlery

• i prefer women with decent makeup... don't care about the nail polish.. but as long it isn't little pink flowers i'm cool

• Depends on the girl.

• All of the above!

• Long hair the rest I dont know

• no nail polish unless its clear
    some makeup but dont cake it on
    long hair
    dress down but not to down, like wear jeans and a shirt or sweater or jacket
    necklaces and or earrings

• No makeup. Dress appropriate to the location. No accessories. I prefer long straight hair. No perfume.

• Nail polish yes.
    Makeup none.
    Long or short hair depends on your face shape.
    Dress and accessories depend on the occasion.

• Barefeet... ;-)

• Yes polish, some makeup, long or short hair, dress up

• Voice, hair, skin and personality.

• Most girls look better with makeup
    Please paint both sets of nails... always
    For some reason I like hoop earrings on a girl
    Long hair is always better than short even if the girl looks good with short hair (hard to do)
    Dress comfortably since I have no preference but I do hate high heels

• Nothing on girls is the best. Just a heads up