How come guys want girls to wear thongs but wouldn't be caught dead in one themselves?

Come on guys own up, I want both genders to weight in on this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• first thing is that we have very sensitive testicles, and having such little space to fit anything in just wouldn't be comfortable. besides thongs are made for a sexy body outline, guys couldn't have that if they tried... well maybe i'm biased being straight, but still guys don't have that sexy figure.

Plus I like that there is something covering my cheeks, and that I have less chance to get a wedgie, plus they just look completely uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 15

• I have always gravitated to the less is more view, so for me over time I found myself trying to find the most minimal types of underwear I could find. I also like quality made in the US stuff, so when I found this one company doing both, and even making really nice guys g-strings, I was in heaven. Their stuff is all guy specific, with a great roomy fit. Now I virtually never wear briefs or bikinis anymore. Perfect for under jeans when riding a motorcycle (NO bunching). :)

• Why do most men don't wear skirts and dresses while many women do

I believe the same mentality applies to thongs.

• No place to put my junk in a thong.

• I have worn male thongs never again - If ladies wanted to scrap them I wouldn't stand in their way.

• Because thongs are meant for women? I mean, my balls would be crushing if I were to wear one.

• We have these things hanging from our crotch that would make it kind of hard...

• I mean we can but like @Drast said.. They are incompatible with male genitals, thus wearing them will be extremely uncomfortable.

• What a dumb question.
    How come girls want to wear thongs when guys aren't even the ones asking for them in the first place? Girls wear thongs because they think it's trendy. Not because men wants you to.

• … cuz they crush your balls? Cuz they give you major wedgies? Cuz they wouldn't look good on guys?

• I'll gladly wear one! ^^

• Im no coward! How dare you.

• Genital incompatibility.

• Me? A thong? Ain't nobody wanna see that

• i enjoy wearing thongs especially the sheer ones

What Girls Said 2

• Haha it's different xD

• cause we don't need to see their hairy asses hanging out :) anyway, have you been to Europe , you'll see many guys sporting that there...