A movie is ALL it takes for someone to be unattainably attractive, just look at the "Twilight guy"...

The "Twilight guy"? He isn't that good looking of a guy, no homo... I mean if I grew my hair out, didn't bathe for 2 weeks and let someone flip me over and use my hair as a broom, I might start to look like him!

Jokes aside, nothing personal... but if Hollywood called me up and told me to say a few lines and kiss a beautiful young actress on camera, in a blockbuster movie, all the sudden, girls would love me too! It wouldn't be all that hard to do...

This is really the society we live in... If a lot of us guys got our shot of 30 seconds of fame, we'd have more girls to know how to deal with, but I'm just the "good guy" who is apparently more of a friend than anything else to girls. I'm a good looking guy too, but I didn't get any female attention, really, in High School at all being a bit quiet and shy.

All it takes is saying a few funny lines or being a love interest in a Hollywood movie and pretty much ANYONE could hit it big with the opposite sex. I'm just saying, its kind of a shallow society we live in right? I mean I'm just a film away from having girls swooning over someone that wasn't really me in the first place. Then I'd be on all the tabloid magazines with a giant eye catching statement next to my picture, and the girls would be hooked!

Funny isn't it?

Thoughts? Ideas? I'm NOT bashing anyone here, I know that some people might suddenly take offense to this just because they have a celebrity crush on the "Twilight guy" - I'm not saying you're wrong about liking him, but it really is true... Give a guy a shot at fame and success, and suddenly, watch his sex appeal sky-rocket...

For a lot of us guys, one movie would make ALL the difference...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the movie itself that makes him hot.

There's a couple of factors;

- Confidence; from being a star

- Marketing; girls are being told he's hot, the average person will believe anything if they're told it enough

- Competition; if lots of girls like a guy, more will join in. When it comes to guys, girls are extremely competitive. Now consider a movie star - you've seen the hordes of women outside the premieres.

Those are the main ones. The average guy could emulate the same. I'm sure if I stuck my face and number on the tv I'd get a couple of thousand calls out of it.

• Right I agree... but its ultimately the movie that brings it all on... Like I said, a guy could star in a big blockbuster movie, its all hyped up, (like Twilight) and suddenly the movie is a box office success and he's on the cover of people magazine with a "Meet Hollywood's Sexy New Stud" in bold print by his picture... suddenly he's a hit with women all over the world!

It could happen to just about anyone is my point... Like I said I wasn't a hit with the ladies, but I'm just a film away

• Yep, and then you will get the girls without being a pastey, wimpy, fake vampire.

Best answer?

• Thanks!

What Girls Said 4

• maybe those guys are hot to some girls, but not all. I think both the guys in that movie are hideous. and the one that's getting all the hype for this new movie is like 17 or something, and he has middle aged women fantasizing about him... people are just idiots.

• I totally get what you mean, Robert Patterson is not attractive -AT ALL. Lol .."hair as a broom.." nice one.

Like its the same story here!

I'm the girl who's just a friend, and I'm like not ugly lol.

I guess fame would bring more attracion from the opposite sex but you said it yourself, we live in a very shallow society.

• This is seen in schools too, like HS... who gets the girls? All the popular guys! I never tried to be popular because with popularity comes parties, which are cool, but then comes underage drinking, smoking, drugs, whatever... and substance abuse is not for me. I just look to succeed and stay out of trouble.

It doesn't get me many girls unfortunately, in fact I've never had a Girlfriend and I'm 19 years old, and I think girls just pass me up because they don't think I'm any fun... totally false

• ...so its all about how big of a "celebrity" you are in school! that's what gets you the girl... it doesn't matter how genuine of a guy you are, or how good looking you are, even confidence really... It's just cooler to be with the "cool guy"

I've figured it out! That's why I haven't had a girlfriend. I was cool with people in the popular crowd, but I never TRIED to be popular. I never TRIED to fit in.

• Right me either, I guess I just haven't met a guy who I could be in a serious relationship with. But as for your conclusion, I don't think that's necessarily true. Like I wouldn't go for the popular guy just because he's popular. I'd much much rather go with the guy who's genuine and will treat me right. As for parties, I'm totally on the same page. I feel like everything has a time and a place, and its just idiotic to get throwed while still in HS. Like that's when most addictions start - A minute ago

• He's not attractive. I agree - not my type at all. He walks around and stares and acts like a creeper and suddenly he's HOT, NOT!

• I don't necessarily find Robert Pattison drop dead attractive, but I think girls like what the -character- Edward stands for. He is an ideal boy (edward not rob) who most girls would date because, he has a mystery factor and he is sensitive, strong and charming at the same time.

But I agree with you, if you are attractive & show in a movie, of course you'll get attention.

• I mean... like now? not really any female attention for me at all, but once I get shown in a big-time movie, instantly girls want me...

I didn't become anybody different... I'm still the same guy. but yeah, you get what I'm saying...

A little bit of exposure and suddenly a guy is Boyfriend material. Kinda sad. I mean under my tiny bit of shyness, I'm really a great guy with a lot to offer, but popularity means the world in (young) relationships at least...

• I bet you are a great guy, it just takes the right girl to realize. I think everyone has something to offer its just celebrities are the untouchables and girls like what they can't have.

Personally I could care less for popularity, I like having friends from every clique, if you are a person I can get along with, I'd be your friend (but that's me). I'm often described as shy and/or quiet but that doesn't stop me from getting what I want (or at least trying).

if there is a girl, go for it!

• Right me either, I guess I just haven't met a guy who I could be in a serious relationship with. But as for your conclusion, I don't think that's necessarily true. Like I wouldn't go for the popular guy just because he's popular. I'd much much rather go with the guy who's genuine and will treat me right. As for parties, I'm totally on the same page. I feel like everything has a time and a place, and its just idiotic to get throwed while still in HS. Like that's when most addictions start

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls have this "if they like him, then so do I" mentality. I try to stay away from those girls...