Guys, do you find girls who dress more grungy and punky attractive?

Do guys find girls who dress more grungy and punky attractive/sexy/pretty? For example, clothes consist of darker colours such as burgundy, black and green, with black ripped denim, and sometimes band tees etc... then, dark eye makeup and dark red lipstick. For example, Taylor Momsen or Luanna Perez. Is this attractive? Or do guys prefer more girly/flowery/cutely-dressed girls, with paler, more subtle makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeahhhhh punk chics rock basically... yo!!! 8)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I personally do not find it that attractive, but I do not look down on people who dress that way. Do what you want and someone will like that about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely I like something a bit away from the mainstream

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to feel endangered around punkish girls, and like I should handle cute girls like glass, but either can be attractive, it's the degree of it that would put me off, too girly as in screams or squeals and kills my ears, too punkish as in punches me every time something pops in her head. -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was your age, yes definitely. \m/

0|0
    0|0
  • No maybe physically but their attitude with turn me off right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Punk rock girls aren't my type but some of them look very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer classy women who wear dresses and heals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tomboy, with a girly edge

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's more attractive but unfortunately it also reflects that they are not girlfriend or wife material... basically makes us wonder if she's psycho.

0|0
    1|0