How many days would you use the same pair of jeans?

How many days would you use the same pair of jeans without cleaning it considering you don't have stain it?

• 1 day
    11% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • 2 days
    26% (5)25% (3)26% (8)Vote
  • 3 days
    37% (7)17% (2)29% (9)Vote
  • 4/5 days
    16% (3)8% (1)13% (4)Vote
  • a week
    5% (1)33% (4)16% (5)Vote
  • 2 weeks or more
    5% (1)17% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
up
up!!

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually I will only wear a pair of jeans one maybe two days. But... I will put them back in my closet after those two days and wear them again. You're not supposed to wash your jeans too much. The ceo of Levi Strauss said he hasn't washed his jeans in a year. I don't go that long but after every few times of wearing them then I'll wash them. That does not apply to shirts or underwear or socks

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• 2 days is fine for all day use.

3 if I didn't wear them the entire day or if they still fit snug and haven't loosened from my walking around

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 days. But, if I didn't wear them the whole day only for dinner or so, then it could go up to whenver I think they are dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. 3 at most.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Boxers understandable (at the most 3 days)

Jeans come in at least a week or more depending on how many times you wear them ahah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even know how many months have passed since I bought the ones I'm wearing now...

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say 3-5days. I live in a flat near my uni, and I if I am just in my room I usually just wear some comfy shorts. So one day for me could only be a few hours...

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just two days.

0|0
    0|0