Girls, Why do girls wear yoga pants?

I see girls wearing very tight yoga pants all the time and I don't see the appeal other then for guys not that I look on purpose but sometimes I can't help it.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear yoga pants because they are comfortable. It's basically like sweat pants but different material and more form fitting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Because they are super comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see,,, because they're totally comfy. My guy likes them he always rubs up and down my legs when I wear them around him, (more than any other pants). They're soft. Light and warm enough. They're fun to wear. Oh yeah, I kind of like them too!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the most comfortable things on the planet, go with everything and are really warm... and they make your butt look good

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfy and I like my ass to be looking great.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you wore them you'd start to hate jeans because they are so comfortable it's like wearing sweatpants around but you don't look like a slob

0|0
    0|0
  • They still do? They are so yesterday

0|0
    0|0
  • very comfy, very form fitting and sexy... simple, That is why its so popular. same with leggings which are more common now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have yoga pants, but I do wear leggings as pants. I don't really wear them for guys, though. I do it when I want to dress comfortably or just don't feel like wearing jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are light, thin, comfy and show off my toned legs and cameltoe, if you're lucky ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're comfy yet you can still look cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good and they're comfortable, so why not

0|0
    0|0
  • They're so comfortable. When I'm feeling lazy I'll wear them but tbh I don't wear them much. Girls that wear them 24/7 are either looking for attention or are just too lazy lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Some wear them for comfort, some wear them for attention, some wear them for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • because i like them and they are very, very comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfy and to do yoga in duh

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfort for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never seen a girl wear tight yoga pants before but if they do its proble to get guys attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I casually wear them haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them really comfy. I like showing off to my boy too lol 😇

0|0
    0|0