Guys, what will you wear on a date with your partner?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on where y'all going. Sometimes we like to surprise you. The best thing to do when you don't know what to do, or where you're going is just to pull out that little black dress every woman has in her wardrobe. Classic

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on where we are going, and how hot/cold it is outside.

Formal (warm): Khaki shorts, and a short sleeve button down shirt.

Casual (warm): Basketball shorts and a t-shirt or tanktop.

Formal (cold): Jeans, long sleeve button down shirt, and blazer.

Casual (cold): Jeans, t-shirt, and either a hoodie or leather jacket, maybe a beanie too.

• Oh... and i can't stand dress shoes, so for all of the above, I'd wear my hightop Converses.

• Formal - My slim black tux with black paisley micky mouse cumberbund and bow tie or one of my four suits.

Semi Formal - my Dark jeans, colourful dress shirt, and suit jacket.

Relaxed at Sailboat or at the lake - my jeans, white linen shirt or white t-shirt, ball cap, and boat shoes.

Relaxed Chillier - Jeans, t-shirt and leather outback hat. Leather jacket.

Relaxed Summer - t-shirt, shorts and no cap or cap, depending on what we are doing.

• Depends where we are going - Usually shirt, trousers and shoes ( smart casual )

• Still single, but I have plenty of dress shirts, dress pants, blazer, dress shoes.

Gotta dress to impress

• Honestly, probably nicer jeans and a long sleeved shirt with pulled up sleeves.

• I was gonna say the exact same thing. That's about as formal as most dates get.

• Depends on where the date is

• T-Shirt, Tie, PJs for pants, and sandals. On the road to Pizza hut!

• A fairly new pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt.

• Formal or in-formal

• Different apparels on different places