Guys, hot or not: girls going to class in running shorts and t-shirts?

I'm going to be a junior in college and I used to think it was weird that SO many girls wore running shorts and a t-shirt to class with perfect hair and makeup. And then I understood as I struggled with denim shorts riding up in my seat and cute shirts making me too hot in the first two months of the semester. Is this unattractive though? Or attractive? I swear that almost all the pretty girls that wear this type of outfit look even prettier because it looks like they didn't try.

Guys, what do you think? I'm going to wear it when it's super hot regardless now that I have some cute colorful running shorts, but I just wanna know what vibe I'm giving off. Lazy, cute, sexy? (delete spaces in links)

like this
or
like this
or like below

• Hot
    76% (32)
  • Not
    24% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Here's a pic of me in the outfit just for reference... (delete spaces)

http://s11. postimg. org/ur2jay11v/IMG_3933. jpg

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hot!

For some reason, I think the running shorts make girls look so much better and it shows off their butt and legs good. I love girls in a more casual look.

What Guys Said 18